Chapter 21

3rd Person

Damian wasn't sure what was going on with him. He answered all the lady's questions, some answers were lies but who was going to tell her? And he kept trying to get a hold of her brother, but he wasn't answering the fucking phone!

So, he was majorly pissed off and there was this odd feeling in his chest, like someone had made a gaping hole inside of it. 

That's why he was in the gym, his hand powdered and wrapped tightly with cloth, slamming his fists into a punching bag. It shook with the force of each punch, the chain rattling each time, but he couldn't find it within himself to care. He just poured his anger out, ignoring the pain that was soaring through his arm. 

He glared lasers into the bag, clenching his jaw when that woman popped up into his head. Who was she to question his Angel?! As if she was dangerous. Well, she was when she was angry and armed with a shoe but that's besides the point. 

Damian sighed, rolling his shoulders when his arms fell to his side limply. He closed his eyes and rested his forehead against the bag, taking deep breaths to try to quell the anger. 

'You could find her, rip through her mind, torture her for thinking bad about your angel.' He shoved the thought away, not matter how tempting. 

His throat felt full and clogged, and Damian frowned at the feeling. He rubbed it gently, feeling a slight confusion when his eyes started to sting. He rubbed them, only to stare at his hands when they touched something wet. 

Were those tears?!

Why was he CRYING?!

He was angry and only slightly anxious, not sad or any of those other pesky feelings. He snarled in annoyance and wiped his eyes, fixing his face into an emotionless mask. (He ignored the empty, unresponsive, and dull bond in the back of his mind where his Angel would speak to him)

Walking out, he avoided his brothers and father, turning into other hallways whenever he heard their voices or the sound of footsteps. He made it back to his room undetected, sliding in and locking the door after him. 

He wasn't prepared for any of this (he hated that) and was waiting for his angel to wake up so that they could make a plan on what to do. He wondered if he left to go to see her, if his absence would be noticed. Probably, with how much they were looking for him, and all the cameras on the property. 

So he resigned himself to his bed, drawing anything that came to mind, doodling mindlessly with boredom taking over his mind. Finally, he pushed himself up and snatched up his knapsack, stuffing some necessities inside of it, and closing it. 

He went onto his balcony and stared up at the ledge of the roof that was roughly 20 or so feet above him. Damian sighed, swung the bag over his shoulder and began climbing the stone of the old manor, suddenly very thankful that his father never bothered renovating the Manor to something more modern. 

He pulled himself onto the roof and forced his eyes to glow yellow. 

CAMERAS - FLOAT

The command proved true when multiple devices of varying sizes began to float, and Damian sent the command to crush them, taking pleasure in the 'crunches' he heard. He ran across the roof, leaping down with ease. 

He sighed and adjusted himself, taking note of how late it was as the sun was setting and the waning moon was making an appearance in the sky again. 

Then Damian wondered how quickly he could get to Marco and Bella's bistro. 

__--__Line Break__--__

Moon watched from their place in the sky as one of their starry one ran through the busy lanes -streets they think the mortals call them- and frowns as he ducked his head down on more than one occasion to avoid somebody recognizing them. 

They hated the fact that their children had to hide their gift, a gift not unlike the ones the sun had. The voids were hated most, merely because they could shift their voids to other hues. But they couldn't do anything until the fated pair realized what they were. 

Forcing a brighter glow to illuminate from their form, they sent a spurt of power to their starry one, smiling when they reached their destination. The other starry ones that protected Moon's void were very good persons and Moon though their little starry one was very lucky for finding them. 

They hummed before staring at a moving vessel on circular devices. What did the mortals call them again? Oh yes! Cars. Or was it truck? Perhaps SUV. Mortals were too complicated with naming things, Moon decided. 

It had a big backside, a large rectangular container and there were people inside with harmful looking mechanism. 

Moon stared, knowing exactly what was happening now; they'd seen it happen to their other ones so many times before. 

Those mortals were going to try to hurt her starry ones and her void!

Glaring, Moon gathered their power. They needed to wake their void. 

A/N: It's kinda short I know, and I'm sorry. This was done on a whim and I had parts of it finished and just now got too. 

So as for moon's language, I know there might be a little confusion so here is the explanation. 

Starry Ones - Purples

Voids - Blacks

Such a strenuous explanation! My fingers ache from such horrid typing! :P ;P

Hope all of you are well!!! 

Danielle