Chapter 17

10 days later

Marinette

I scroll through my playlist before pressing on Party Rock Anthem from Alvin and the Chipmunks and throwing it onto my bed. My speakers blast while I go through my clothes, searching for the perfect outfit for me to wear to the business. 

I really didn't care if I wore clothes my grandmother didn't like. She was probably expecting me to wear some showy chinese dress and honestly I didn't want to wear that. I chose between a wine colored knee length dress and a black jumpsuit. 

I grab the jumpsuit and go to the bathroom. I pull off Damian's hoodie (that I stole) and my skinny jeans. I shimmy into the jumpsuit, adjusting it in certain places to make sure it wasn't uncomfortable. I put on a pair of black pumps and look at myself in the mirror. 

I smirk and walk out, throwing my dirty clothes into my duffle bag, which I had designated to dirty clothes

I smirk and walk out, throwing my dirty clothes into my duffle bag, which I had designated to dirty clothes. I grab my phone and open the camera app. I situate myself on my bed and smile prettily. 

*snap* *snap* *snap*

I take a couple a pictures of myself, making sure I was posed modestly enough that it didn't make me look desperate, and sent them to Damian. I smirked and put my phone down and started on my makeup. 

I put on a pink nude lip gloss, a light dusting of blush and a soft silver eye shadow with a black eyeliner, I did a single line across my lid. I pulled my hair back in a slick ponytail and whipped to the side, for some odd reason, enjoying the way my hair hit the side of my face. 

I giggled when my phone pinged and snatched it up. I opened the messaging app and smiled at Damian's text messages. 

Dami: You really shouldn't tempt me like that Angel. 

Dami: It'd be a shame if something happened to your jumpsuit when I see you tonight...

I giggle and message him. 

Angel: Well I'll be changing before we meet up for the full moon so you can ruin something else. 

Dami: Alright... But you still shouldn't tempt me like that. I might just steal you for the night. 

A blush coated my cheeks as I messaged back. 

Angel: I wouldn't mind that...

He didn't answer to that. He decided to change the subject. I could picture his red cheeks in my mind. 

Dami: You are going to the business dinner with your grandmother right?

Angel: Yup. I should still have time to meet you before I loose control of my powers. 

Dami: Alright. It should be easy to get away from my father and siblings. They know you're a black so I'll say I'm just going to help keep you in control.