I have Brothers?

"Our Bella? Is it really you?" One said as he went to stroke my face.

I flinched at the touch and bit my lip nervously.

"I..Im sorry, I don't know who you guys are. Please! Just let me go" I said as I looked down, panting heavily from being overwhelmed.

"How old are you Bella?" The one who I assumed was the oldest asked.

"I'm 13.." I whispered and looked up at him wondering why he would ask me that question.

As I was talking to who I assumed was the oldest, the one guy started to untie my ankles from the rough wooden chair. Once my legs were free I rubbed my ankles gently feeling relief from the massage.

As soon as I stood up they ran over all trying to hug me tightly.

"Everyone! Step back and give her some space." One of them raised his voice and I became startled a bit.

I sighed in relief and looked up at them before they started to tell me who they were.

A tall man with dark brown hair, green eyes and some tattoos on his arms looked at me "I'm Matteo the oldest one here, I'm 25."  He said gently not wanting to scare me.

After, a guy with light brown hair and blue eyes greeted me kindly. "I'm Lorenzo, I'm 23." He stated and smiled.

Next was another guy with green eyes and dark brown hair too. "I'm Dante I'm 21."

I gulped, I never knew I had so many possible brothers ,there were 3 more others still.

Next was a brown hair and brown eyes guy "I'm Luca I'm 18" he said and patted my shoulder. I flinched and looked down.

"Sorry! Didn't mean to scare you." He looked at me and stepped back.

Next were twins they had bright blue eyes and dark brown hair.

"We are twins, I'm Antonio and this is Giovanni, or Gio for short we are 17" He pointed at his twin.

"H..How come I didn't know about you guys?" I said quietly as I chewed on the inside of my cheek.

"You were kidnapped Bella, you were just 2, we searched for you everywhere for years but you just disappeared. Our father told us to give up looking for you..." Matteo said softly as he stroked my head carefully.

I sniffled and hugged him tightly. "Please don't let me go back, can you keep me here please." I whimpered like a baby. The thought of going back to those evil people made my chest tighten. I could barely breathe from the fear.

Matteo looked at me with and angry glare. "We would never let you go back, and when I find who took you I'm beating them to a pulp." He scowled angrily and I looked at him with a frightened face.

Matteo's grip started getting tighter on my shoulder and I winced and moved away scared.

"Oh I'm so sorry Bell! I didn't mean to" he said and stepped back realizing that he was to rough.

"Come I'll take you to your room." Matteo said to me with a small smile, trying to lighten the mood.

I nodded happily and followed after him like a little puppy following their owner. We headed up a spiral staircase, out of the cold concrete basement.

As I was walking in the hallway I bumped into a vase and knocked it over causing it to shatter. My brothers behind me quickly came over as Matteo stopped in his tracks.

"I..I'm sorry M..Maste..I mean Matteo." I said in fear as I tried to pick up the pieces of glass causing my hands to bleed. I was sure going to get beaten for breaking something, it looked so expensive too.

Dante quickly stopped me, grabbing my wrists tightly to hold me back from picking up the shards of glass.

"Bella stop that you're hurting yourself" he pulled me away from the glass trying to examine my hands that were now cut up and bleeding.

Tears filled my eyes and I looked down, "please don't hurt me, I'm sorry." I said softly and sniffled.

"Bell why would we ever hurt you!" They all said in shock. "We love you and we finally got you back. You're our baby sister and will love you forever." Matteo said lovingly.

I wiped my tears and went inside my room quickly. My brothers followed after me, Dante with a first aid kit from the bathroom cabinet.

My room was beautiful, everything was organized and pretty. I couldn't believe this was true. The decorations were extravagant, but not too overbearing to me.

As I sat on my bed, Dante took my hands and started fixing them up. I smiled a bit and looked at him cleaning and bandaging up my hands. The wounds still stung, but the pain was beginning to ease.

Once he was all done I looked up at him and examined his facial features. I never thought that I'd have brothers. Especially kind, protective and loving ones.

"Thank you.." I muttered and wrapped my arms around him for a big hug.

860 words