Weekend

The weekdays had gone by fast as today was Saturday and Matteo informed us all at last night's dinner that he had planned a whole fun day on Saturday.

I was now standing in my bathroom in front of my mirror. My body was stiff as a examined my body fully, my hand ran against mg stomach and I turned to the side.. I was slowly getting self conscious again and tears threatened to fall down my cheeks.

I looked disgusting..maybe I shouldn't eat so much and my stomach wouldn't look like this. I sighed and grabbed my bathing suit from off the vanity.

It was hard for me to choose one but I finally decided on a one piece. It was really nice, but I didn't look good in it.

I pouted and slipped the swimwear on put a cover up dress over it. Matteo didn't tell us what we would be doing today, but I knew it would be fun either way.

Once I was ready I grabbed my phone off my bed and headed downstairs to eat some breakfast. Lorenzo had made a huge meal for the big long day so we had energy.

I sighed and walked into the kitchen, "good morning guys~" I hummed with a cheerful tone.

Lorenzo looked at me and smiled, "good morning! Would you like some waffles?" He asked me but I shook my head.

"I'm not that hungry." I mentioned and grabbed a banana from the fruit bowl that was sitting in the middle of the table.

Lorenzo frowned and nodded his head before turning around and grabbing one of the waffles he made. "Well who wants the past waffle?" Lorenzo asked and Luca immediately raised his hand for the offer.

Lorenzo chuckled and placed the cinnamon waffle on Luca's plate that looked like it had been licked clean.

I took an empty seat that was in between Dante and Giovanni and startled munching on the very ripe banana.

The smell of the delicious waffles made my mouth water and my stomach grumble, yearning for the tasty food. I groaned and closed my eyes, trying to ignore the food that surrounded me.

Matteo looked up at me with a stern look on his face. "Bella eat some real food please, not just a banana." He stated and I scrunched my face up in disagreement while shaking my head.

"I said I'm not hungry." I mumbled angrily since Matteo had called me out in front of everyone for just eating a banana.

My brothers were watching Matteo and I have a stare off with glares shooting back and forth between us.

"Bella eat now, or we aren't going out today." He threatened me and I widened my eyes. I can't disappoint my brothers and ruin their fun time today. So I had to eat whatever food was made.

I sighed and gave into his threat, "fine..I'll eat some scrambled eggs and bacon." I huffed out and Matteo smiled with victory.

Lorenzo immediately starting making scrambled eggs and he already had some cooked bacon. Once he was done he placed everything on my plate along with a glass of orange juice.

I bit my lower lip and started at the plate of food before lifted up my fork and picking at the eggs. Matteo was watching my every move and he sighed.

"Bella stop playing with your food and eat it now." He growled out and I starting eating the eggs right away not wanting to get in trouble.

Once I was done, I put my plate away in the sink and gulped down the orange juice before putting the cup away too.

When I had finished cleaning up my dishes, Matteo was standing by the door. "Get your shoes on we are leaving now." He informed me and I gasped.