Caught

Antonio grabbed my hand along with Vincent's and he dragged us downstairs to where my older brothers were. The thought of being punished filled my thoughts and I started to sweat profusely, my chest aching and my heart rate began to rise.

I felt tears roll down my cheeks and when we made it to the living room everyone looked over at us. "What's going on Antonio?" Matteo asked while standing up once he saw me crying silently.

"I caught him kissing Bella upstairs!." Antonio informed everyone and pointed at the both of us. My cheeks were red and I decided it was best to look down at my feet. I didn't want to see their reactions, but I could still hear them.

I heard their gasps and to be honest I was very ashamed and embarrassed when Antonio announced it for everyone to hear.

When I got the courage to look up, I felt Vincent's hand get pulled away from mine and I saw Matteo's hand grasped onto the collar of his shirt.

"I didn't bring you here to force yourself onto my little sister!" Matteo scowled and his grip got tighter. Vincent had a stern face on even though he was being gripped onto by my older brother.

"M..Matteo stop....I kissed him!" I shouted out and the second I did his grip loosened and he let go. Matteo turned to face me and I gulped, staring into his dark eyes. They swirled with confusion, confusion on how I could do such a thing.

Matteo sighed softly and looked at me before looking back at Vincent. "Don't hurt her or I'll kill you." He stated with seriousness in his voice. What did he mean by that? Does that mean I can be with Vincent...

My eyes lit up from the realization and I hugged Matteo immediately. "I'm sorry about that Matteo please don't be mad at me." I mumbled and looked up at him, my eyes were glossy and red from crying right before that.

Matteo looked hesitant for a second before he patted my head. "I trust him enough, but don't do anything bad alright?" He told me and I nodded right away. If this was to work. I must obey Matteo's rules and everything will be okay.

I heard someone gasp and I looked over at whoever did it. There stood Dante with his arms crossed and he looked very mad. It kind of scared me, I didn't see a happy Dante at all.

"Matteoo how could you say this is alright! What about the No boyfriend rule: " He stated with a tiny whine emphasized on Matteo's name. I gulped hearing that Dante was against me being with anybody so I did the only thing right and started to make puppy eyes towards him.

"Dante just let it be, he won't hurt her at all and besides, if he did...well then he's dead." Matteo said sternly and looked at Vincent with a glare to warn him of the consequences.

Dante stared at me for awhile, not breaking eye contact for one second. "Fine..but if he hurts her don't say I told you so." He hummed before stomping upstairs right to his room like a child.

I looked down at my feet again with a pout on my face. I felt like I upset my whole family this way. Do they think I'm disgusting for kissing a guy?

Suddenly I felt a big warm hand slip into the grasp of mine. I looked up and saw Vincent staring at me with warm eyes, he looked so nice..I couldn't help but smile

My heart began to flutter and I gulped pulling away from his hold on my hand. "Sorry..how about we all go watch a movie?" I chimed, trying to lighten the harsh, uncomfortable mood.

Everybody agreed except Matteo and Matthew. "We are going to go talk in my office real quick." Matteo informed us and I nodded, taking a seat on the couch. Vincent sat next to me, the twins sat on my other side while Lorenzo sat beside Vincent and Luca sat beside Lorenzo.