[MOB] 78.5 - First Time (Ken X Irene) 🍋

Irene interconnected her hand with mine, smiling at me. She leaned forward. Our lips softly collided in another kiss.

It started to become more as her tongue went into my mouth as she initiated a French kiss. We started to get closer, before we fell.

I sat above Irene, staring at her laying down on the bed. Her hair was cascaded across the sheets, her pretty face staring up at mine. I leaned down, kissing her once again. Her cheeks started to heat up as we continued.

I pushed my tongue up against Irene's mouth, begging for entrance. Her lips slightly parted, allowing my tongue to go through for another French kiss.

Our tongues intertwined, fighting in a mighty battle for who may be the victor. I won, allowing me to roam her mouth with my tongue. I felt the sides of her mouth, examining every crook and nanny.

Eventually we pulled apart so we could breathe, a small string of saliva connecting our lips together. Irene's face was flushed as she stared at me with a dreamy look.

She rubbed her thighs together as she looked at me. "Ken." She whispered. "I need you."

I was a complete virgin, both in this life and the last. But I knew at this moment that this night would change all of that.

I leaned down, placing a soft kiss against her neck. A light moan emitted from her mouth. I placed another kiss slightly lower.

I continued to kiss her as I slowly worked down from her neck to above her chest. I pulled her shirt over, revealing her slightly larger than medium breasts, held up by black lingerie.

I raised my eyebrow at Irene. She looked away, blushing.

I moved back to above her chest, planting down another kiss. I continued to work my way down, kissing the top of her boob.

"Is this alright?" I softly asked, grasping the clasp of her bra.

"Yes." She stated.

I unclasped the bra, revealing her bouncy breasts with their perky nipples. Throwing the bra aside, I lightly grasped her breasts, feeling my hands sink into her skin.

Irene let out a small moan which she covered with her hand in embarrassment.

I started to kiss her breast again, working down to her nipple. As I reached the nipple, I took it into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around it, eliciting muffled moans from Irene.

I continued to suck and pull on her nipple with my mouth, before suddenly Irene let out a load moan and violently shook.

"Did you just...?" I asked.

"Y-yeah..." Irene admitted, embarrassed. "I came..."

My heart started to thump harder as I saw her beautiful, flushed face. I could also feel my lower half straining against my pants.

Irene noticed it too, her eyes locking onto the bulge pushing out from my pants.

"You made me feel good." She stated. "Let me make you feel good too."

Her hands clasped at my pants, unbuttoning and unzipping them. She pulled them off, throwing them to the side.

I was left in my shirt and underwear, with my bulge even more noticeable now. It stuck out, restrained by the confines of my briefs.

She slowly slid them down, revealing my boner out to the air. She stared at it shocked, gazing at the foreign object.

"It's huge..." She muttered.

"Is it?" I asked.

"It's certainly larger than the average..." She muttered.

Her hand clapped around it, sending me a pleasuring shiver down my spine. It was a completely new feeling.