Questions for My Next Story

With the end of The School Idols, I think it's time to start brainstorming for my next story. While I don't expect it to come out too soon, (I'd like to either finish The Son Of Snakes or make good progress/be close), I should start constructing what I want the story to be, it's world, characters, themes, etc.

So, I wanted to hear your opinions on some questions to help guide me as I craft my new story. So if you wouldn't mind helping out with these three questions, that'd be greatly appreciated.

And if you'd like to explain why you chose a specific answer, then please, be my guest.

Q1 - The World/Base

With each of my stories I'm trying to keep them different and unique in base premise/world. MONSTER is system, MOB is isekai, TSI is horror, and TSOS is ancient greece/mythology.

But for my next story, I'm thinking of either one of these two worlds to explore.

Superhero or Cultivation?

Here's what to expect from each.

Superhero Harem
Weak to strong, unique superpowers, heroes and villains, anti-heroes, comic-book and anime based, secret aliases, modern world, etc.

Would be inspired by these works;
(Basically, works that you can read that would be in the same genre/realm as this story)
Twisted by Phienix0629 and No_Stars_.
Monster (Marvel Male Reader) by IvanBullock.
Gray Line by RoarscachWhoLaughs
The Glitch Spider by AxeTheRat04

Cultivation Harem
Weak to strong, magic, gets stronger through cultivation, anime and xianxia (immortal heroes - a chinese fantasy genre) based, martial/mystical arts, disciples, modern or ancient world, etc.

Would be inspired by these works;
(Basically, works that you can read that would be in the same genre/realm as this story)
What do you mean by cute disciples are Yanderes? By Draekai (Can be found on Webnovel)
Would also be inspired by classic cultivation manga and manhua.

So out of these two options, which appeals to you guys the most? While I won't guarantee the most popular one will be the next story, I will very strongly lean in favor of the "winning" side as I'm brainstorming.

So, Superhero or Cultivation?

Q2 - Time

This one only applies to Cultivation, as Superhero would be only be in a modern world. My question here is would you like to, if Cultivation, it to be in a...

1. Modern world (like MOB)

Or

2. Ancient world (like TSOS)

Q3 - Yandere Harem vs Harem

While I think I already know the outcome to the next one, I wanted to ask it just in case. For this next story, would you like to see it as...

1. A Yandere Harem (like MOB)

Or

2. A Normal Harem (like MONSTER or TSOS)

And that is everything that I wanted to know! So if you took the time to answer those questions, thank you! Your feedback is greatly appreciated, and the ideas for my next story will be brewing over the course of this summer.