Multiversal Group Chat #1

~ Chat 1 ~
~~ The Intro ~~

Riku Tadao lazed upon his bed, staring at the ceiling. He was so incredibly bored. He had just had to move from the city to a little town in the countryside thanks to his parents.

That meant new place, new school, and no friends. Absolutely boring.

And it didn't help that he had already caught up with all of his shows he enjoyed watching. And the country didn't have much stuff to go out and do like the city did.

And so here he laid. Until suddenly, his phone buzzed. What was it, his mom texting him how she wouldn't make it home for dinner?

He flipped open his phone and moved to the texts, only to see a new group chat displayed at the top of his recent texts.

Multiversal Group Chat.

'What is this? Did some chunnibyou accidentally add me?' Riku thought to himself.

To be a chunnibyou was to believe that there was a hidden fantasy in the real world. It was also known as middle school syndrome. Ever seen a guy wearing an eyepatch and bandages on his arm that exclaims he's holding a secret power?

He hoped not. That was cringy, they obviously didn't have powers, and was a part of his past he'd rather forget.

'...I might as well check it out.' He thought to himself. His curiosity couldn't stop him from opening up the strange chat.

AngryTsundere was added to the group chat.
HalfAndHalf was added to the group chat.
SnakeyBoi was added to the group chat.
RunawayHero was added to the group chat.
WaterGirl was added to the group chat.
ChunniDude was added to the group chat.

AngryTsundere: Someone add me to the wrong chat?

AngryTsundere: What the fuck?

HalfAndHalf: You okay?

AngryTsundere: Why the hell is this my name?

RunawayHero: I didn't choose this either

RunawayHero: This name is oddly accurate

SnakeyBoi: posifjrfk

HalfAndHalf: You good?

SnakeyBoi: ksisdhrnfodososhd

RunawayHero: I don't think he's good

AngryTsundere: Who started this chat?

Riku stared at the screen, feeling a small smile come to his face. He had no idea who added him, but this was kind of entertaining. Didn't seem like anyone else knew either. He moved his fingers onto his phone, typing a response.

ChunniDude: I don't think any of us know

ChunniDude: Excuse me, what is this name?

AngryTsundere: Right? It's not accurate at all

HalfAndHalf: I actually think it's a little too accurate

RunawayHero: Kind of scary

SnakeyBoi: alshdodf

AngryTsundere: So none of you started this chat?