[MOB] 142.5 - Honeymoon (Ken x Lily) 🍋

A knock echoed on my door. Walking over and opening it, Lily was standing there. She was acting shy, with a small blush across her face as her hand rubbed up and down her opposite arm.

"What's up?" I asked.

"S...since we now have a kid..." Lily blushed. "I...I was thinking we should have our honeymoon..."

I felt a blush rise on my face as well. "That comes after marriage, you know?"

"So does kids..." Lily replied, before muttering, "...besides, you did it with Irene and Erica."

The blush in my face deepened as Lily's mumble confirmed what I thought she was acting for. I didn't expect Lily to be so frontal about it, but that was fine with me.

Irene and Erica gave their permission earlier. I opened the door wider for her to come in, but she shook her head.

She lightly grabbed my wrist. Closing the door to my room, I let Lily drag me to wherever she was heading. She took us down to the elevator, entering it. She pressed one of the buttons, and we started to descend.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"...you'll see." She blushed.

The elevator doors opened, and we entered the indoor underground pool area. It had been a while since we had been here. Last time was when Erica revealed to the others she was a girl.

"Irene renovated the indoor pool..." Lily blushed, pulling a lever. The walls and ceiling of the large room turned on like large televisions. We were now in the illusion of being in an outdoor pool on an island.

Looking out I could see the end of the island, it's beach, and the ocean. I could hear the waves, see the move, and the smell of saltwater even reached my nose.

Looking up to the sky was a bright sun against the clear, blue sky. There were no clouds in sight, and I could almost feel the sun's heat bearing down on us.

It looked so real, but I knew if I tried to walk out to sea I would crash into the wall.

"This is...incredible." I gasped.

"Yeah." Lily nodded. "...Surprise. I asked Irene for permission to surprise you with it. Also, I wanted this 'honeymoon' to feel like one."

Even the floor had been changed. There was now a sandy, beach like area so that you could actually sit on the sand and pretend you were looking out to sea.

"Go to the changing rooms." Lily stated. "There's a swimsuit for you there."

Lily turned around, heading to the female changing rooms. With how jittery she was, I could tell she was nervous. She wanted to please the man she loved.

Well, I'm already pleased, so she accomplished that.

I entered the male changing rooms. It was pretty small, with one urinal, two stalls, a couple lockers, and a bench. On the bench sat a black swimsuit with the design of a green serpent.

"This is just my style..." I muttered, changing into the swimsuit.

I left my clothes on the bench, heading back out in my new swimwear. It didn't take long until Lily came out, wearing quite the unique swimsuit.

Her top was a normal bikini, however it was slightly smaller than the usual, allowing the edges of her small boobs freedom. Her bottom piece was smaller, and when she turned around it emphasized her butt cheeks and had a small hole for her tail to go through.

"Like it...?" She blushed.

"You look great." I smiled.

"Thanks." She lightly giggled.