[JAOH] Character Descriptions

It is recommended not to view this chapter until after you have met the characters for the first time, as there could be possible spoilers.

Jason James

The protagonist of the story, he has short and messy blonde hair with red, ruby-like eyes. He often dresses in black clothing and wears simple outfits. He's decently built with a thin but strong frame at 5 ft 10 in, or 177.8 cm.

Aliases: Ski Mask, ???

Power: None

Sophie

The robotic maid set on serving her Master's every need. She has short white hair with heterochromatic eyes, her left eye blue and right eye orange. Robotic lines come vertically down from the bottom of her eyes, along with a few other places on her body, mainly the arms, back, and legs. When in public she usually covers the lines with clothing or make-up. She has a slender, mannequin-like body at a stature of 5 ft 6 in, or 167.6 cm.

She wears her maid outfit as often as she can, consisting of a black and white one piece with a moderate length skirt. She wears the headband and white gloves of the maid outfit as well as black stockings and black boots. When not wearing her maid outfit she is usually in a simple outfit with some odd design on the shirt.

Aliases: The Maid, AW-VSD III

Power: Robotic Constitution - Sophie has a few special features programmed within her, being sonic cannons, laser guns, a jetpack, rocket boosters in the feet, and hard-hitting metal gauntlets.

Aurelia Gardenia

The supervillain of a muscly milf-like stature with a love for bees and wasps. She has long, curly blonde hair which cascades past her shoulders and to her lower back. She has an auburn colored right eye while her missing left is covered by an eyepatch with the symbol of a bee on it. She's a buxom beauty with a stature of 6 ft 2 in, or 187.9 cm.

When in her villain outfit she wears a striped, sleeveless black sweater and a black leather jacket that hangs from her shoulders like a cape. She wears black jeans along with black boots, with a yellow belt with the design of a bee in the center.

When in public, she will often style her long hair so that it covers her most recognizable trait, the eyepatch with the bee symbol. She likes to wear different kinds of dresses depending on the formality of the event.

Aliases: Mother Wasp

Power: Hivemind - She has a connection to bees and wasps, allowing her to control them, influence them, and even see through them. She can also telepathically communicate with certain bees.

Eleanor Elsher

The mysterious and dangerous number one assassin and hitman in Champion City. She has curly, short hair, where the right side is white and the left side is black. She has stormy gray eyes and a red tattoo of a heart on her left cheek. Most of the time she wears black lipstick. She's slender and acrobatic with a stature of 5 ft 8 in, or 172.7 cm.

When in her assassin "uniform" she wears a gothic dress with fishnets, leather knee high boots, black gloves that went to the elbows, and a choker. The black dress accentuates her modest bust and goes down to her thighs. She wears a black masquerade mask where the eyes are covered by white fabric so her eyes aren't seen.

Her usual, daily outfit is very similar. She can be found wearing the exact same outfit, minus the mask, or wearing other gothic types of clothes.

Aliases: Bloodwraith

Power: Ignorance - When not drawing attention to herself she is invisible to the normal eye and is completely overlooked by people. This power is always active, and when people are aware of her it only needs a second of distraction to revert her back to being unnoticed.

Sarah Salstrom

The brave and valiant hero that inspires hope into the people of Champion City. She has long, straight, blond hair that goes past her neck. She has dazzling blue eyes and a piercing gaze when on the job. She has a well defined figure with compact muscles and a modest bust, standing at 5 ft 10 in, or 177.8 cm.

When acting as a hero she wears a mainly gold with a secondary color of red high-tech metal suit that covers most of her body, leaving only her head exposed. Coming from the back shoulders of the suit is a long red cape with a golden trim. On her chest was the metal symbol of a red star.

When not in her hero persona her long, blond hair is not as straight and is more messy. She wears thick glasses and slouches down, unlike her proud upright stance as a hero.

Aliases: Stellar, The Hero of Hope

Power: One of the rare double-powered S-Genome wielders.
Super Strength - Stellar has a strength that far surpasses the mortal limit, allowing her to perform incredible feats. This power is always active, so she has learned to hold back her strength.
Flight - She has the ability to take flight, able to maneuver through the air at high speeds.

Hikari Hana

The new hero in the city who also works as a waitress. She has light brown hair tied into a long ponytail, with a cute, round face, and bright light blue eyes. She has a light build with a moderate bust and developing muscles. She stands at a height of 5 ft 8 in, or 172.7 cm.

When in her hero persona she wears a black hoodie with blue stripes on the sleeves, black cargo pants, and black gloves. Covering her face is a white kitsune mask with blue accents. She wears a belt with a black katana sheathe on the left of her waist. Her outfit has a built in speaker that distorts her voice.

When not acting as a hero, she usually wears larger, loose clothing such as hoodies and oversized shirts. Her hair is usually held up in the ponytail she most often wears.

Aliases: Foxfire

Power: Azure Ignition - Any object that makes contact with the bare skin of her hands is ignited with ferocious azure flames of high temperature. Her power is always active. She wears special gloves that counteract her power and uses a katana specially made to conduct the fire.

Alexis Cromwell

The sole daughter of the Cromwell Mafia Family. She has short black hair which is tied into a small ponytail in the back that doesn't even reach her neck. She has striking dark blue eyes and a thin, slender frame at a stature of 5 ft 11 in, or 180.3 cm.

Most of the time she wears a black suit with gray stripes, matching dress pants, a white undershirt, and an eye-catching blue tie that matched her eyes. Atop her head is a clean, black fedora. This is her outfit almost every time she is seen in public.

Aliases: ???

Power: Spectral Hand - A translucent, floating hand that she mentally controls. It has absurd strength, does not feel pain, and cannot seemingly be destroyed. It can be summoned and resummoned at will. Where it goes when not summoned is a mystery.