End Of 2023 Questions

It's the final month of 2023, and damn if it hasn't been a crazy year. Short recap? Short recap.

MOB hit its two year anniversary this year, Volume 2 was completed, and Volume 3 started. More chapters for that coming soon by the way, once winter break starts. Oh, and let's not forget that we just hit 1.6 M views now.

Both the School Idols (TSI) and The Son Of Snakes (TSOS) were completed as well. MONSTER also exited its long hiatus (albeit with a slow update schedule).

And most recently, in the beginning of November, I started Just An Ordinary Henchman, (JAOH), which has been doing much better than I expected.

This is the kind of progress I hope to continue into next year. But anyways, let's get to the point. The reason I have suggested your presence is for a few questions. I want to hear what the readers think about a few things.

So if you took the time to come here and participate, many thanks!

Q1

I have a feeling I know the answer to this one so let's just get it out of the way. Now that the "special chapters" have returned, do you all want them for JAOH?

Q2

Somehow we're already approaching 6K followers. I tried to do a special thing for 5K, but it just honestly fell flat. So I want to do something for when I hit 6K, as a celebration of both. I have an idea, so I want to see if it's something people will actually want.

If you have any suggestions, feel free to leave them here.

And here's what I'm thinking.

My spin on a Yandere one shot book, full of completely original characters. Requests will be taken through comments, though I won't promise how many I'll take. It'll be a book that slowly gets updated over time, as there isn't any overarching story. And it's connected to the UF-verse, so maybe one of the stories will land us somewhere familiar.

Q3

Who wants a Christmas special?

EXTRA Q's

Those are all of the more major questions, so a big thanks to any who participated and dropped their thoughts. Now here are just some fun and random ones. Feel free to answer as little or as many as you'd like!

Who is your favorite character in JAOH so far?

Which story has your favorite cast of characters?

What settings would you be interested in for a future story?

Which story's world would you like to live in?

Which story has the best collection of villains/antagonists?

Which character is your favorite in the UF-verse?

Which character do you hate the most in the UF-verse?

Which character has the coolest powers in the UF-verse?

And that's it. Thank you everyone, I appreciate all of the responses! Let's have a wonderful end to 2023.