[MOB] 82.5 - A Very White Christmas (Ken x Irene) 🍋

I sat on a bench, watching as the snow fell. I wrapped my scarf around my neck, rubbing my hands together. I snuck out through my own window. Sitting here was nice and nostalgic.

I always tried to spend my Christmas with my sister as much as I could. I could only hope she was having a good Christmas as well.

There was another reason I was out here otherwise than reminiscing. I had just hid Irene's present. Having it in the Mansion was too dangerous. I doubt that Erica will ever discover those photos hidden under her floorboards.

I couldn't get them out of my mind though. I was trying to shake them out so I didn't return back with a boner and get jumped by one of the girls.

But it was tough!

In one of them she was in a maid outfit, bending over perfectly so you could see her breasts through the collar of her outfit. Another one was one of those sexy nurse outfits with the white stockings, where she was laying on an examination bed.

Another one had her as a teacher, where she wore a suit and glasses. She looked amazing in those glasses. Then there was one where she was in an apron, and that was it.

Those pictures were specifically created to tease me! And it was working! I couldn't get my junior down!

There were many more photos with so many different costumes. I had no idea where she had been keeping them this whole time.

Looks like I'll have to imagine something to kill my boner. I was hoping it wouldn't come to this. Alright, Goku in a maid costume!

...

I want to puke. That was an instant boner killer. Time to head back to the Mansion, then.

I walked back into the Mansion, ignoring the confused looks from the maids and butlers that didn't remember me leaving. That didn't stop them from bowing and greeting me as I walked past though.

I snuck through the halls, heading back to my room. It was getting dark and I was hoping that everybody was in their rooms so I could get back to my room safely.

I reached my room, slowly opening the door and closing it behind me. In my concentration to be as quiet as possible, I didn't notice who was in my room.

I locked the door, turning back around to see Irene laying on my bed sexily. She was wearing one of those sexy Santa costumes. On her head was the traditional hat, and she wore a red skirt with a black belt.

She wore a red top piece with a fluffy white trim which left her belly exposed. She wore a pantyhose with black boots over the legs and black gloves which went to her elbows. And her lips were a bright red from lipstick.

Immediately I felt my junior rise once more and a tent was pitched in my pants. "Ken." She smirked. "I have one last present for you..."

I gulped. "...What is it?"

She pointed upwards. I looked at the ceiling only to see a mistletoe hanging right above me. Looking back at Irene she now stood in front of me.

"Me." She sultrily whispered into my ear. She pulled my face in for a kiss, our tongues intertwining. We fought in a battle of dominance which she won.

I felt as her tongue explored my mouth, licking every nook and cranny. Eventually we released the deep kiss, a strand of saliva connecting our mouths.

I quickly attacked her neck, licking and biting on it. "Oh, Ken~" She moaned into my ear. I sucked on her neck, leaving multiple hickeys as she sexily moaned.

We started to kiss once again, shuffling our way to my bed. Irene kicked her boots off before grasping at my jeans, unzipping them.

She pushed me onto the bed, making me sit. She pulled down my pants, throwing them away. All that was left between her and my dick was my underwear.