[JAOH] Issue #54.5 - A Maid's Duty (Jason x Sophie) 🍋

I laid on the bed, pinned down by the maid outfit clad robot girl above me.

How did we get here?

"I have a request, Master..." She stated, suddenly pulling off her shirt to reveal she was wearing a bra. "...I finally have the upgrades necessary, after all."

"Make me yours." She whispered, leaning down.

A desperate bang rang on the door. Sophie, uncaringly, stood back up and stripped off her skirt. She pulled her maid outfit from my cabinet, placing it on as more bangs came from the door.

She unlocked the window, opening it. And then in a swift movement, she picked up my still shocked form and jumped through the open window.

And now, here we are. In a special VIP room at a hotel that Sophie somehow got ahead of time. But I don't want to even think about it. The incident with the person at the front desk is still clear in my mind.

Those eyes as they glanced from Sophie to me, as if smugly saying "Oh, so you're into maids, huh?".

Maybe I am, but that's beside the point!

Anyways, Sophie quickly dragged me to our room, and then immediately threw me onto the bed. A second later she was atop me, her hands holding my wrists as she pinned me down.

Sophie leaned down, capturing my lips with hers once again. Her tongue slithered into my mouth, making me wonder why she was even made with a tongue in the first place.

Her tongue continued to infiltrate my mouth as she deeply kissed me. As I started to feel I was running out of air she reluctantly separated from me, a strand of saliva connecting our lips.

"Master..." She whispered, a sultry tone to her voice that I didn't know she could make. "I am going to please you."

She leaned down once more, taking my lips as hers as she deeply kissed me again. She continued to assault my mouth with her tongue until I could barely breathe, when she finally separated.

"Master..." She whispered, moving her head to my neck. I felt her cool lips latch onto my neck as she started to suck it. After a minute she finally let go with a lick of the lips, placing a quick kiss onto my face.

"I have finally marked you, Master." She stated. "You are mine."

She layered kisses across my neck, sending a satisfying shiver down my spine. And then, suddenly, I felt something against my growing member down below.

I glanced down, seeing Sophie's hand rubbing against the obvious bulge in my pants. I shivered, unused to the already addiction sensation that Sophie was making me experience.

"I will take care of you, Master." She spoke, retreating from my neck. "It is my duty."

She slowly pulled down my pants, and then afterwards my underwear. My dick sprung to life, standing upright and in the open for Sophie to analyze.

She slowly moved her hand to the member, being careful as she wrapped her cool hand around the stick. With a steady and gradual movement she went up, and then down. And then she repeated the process, a groan coming from my lips.

"Are you feeling good, Master?" She leaned down to my ear, whispering into it as she continued to slowly pump my lower half.

Pre-cum leaked from the tip, lubricating my member and allowing a smoother and quicker glide of her hand across it.

She took my lips once more, slowly increasing the pace at which she jerked my lower half. She continued to make out with me in addition to the handjob for a little while longer, until finally releasing my lips so I could breathe.