Chapter 15 😍"Thambi"😍

Dedicating this chapter to soundarya23 ..... Chithu Akka... Muahhh.... Take it uh 💫🦋🌸

Sorry for being late..... Here after updates kuduthu saavadipen... Bcoz school open panna maatanga and I'm vetti at home... Thitanum na come to my dm... Kaluvi oothunga...

Into the plot :
Author's pov :
She made her way towards the hall to find adhithya standing there with a mobile and others smiling at him..

"Chivangi indha Mama unkitta pesanum ah" her forwarded the phone to her with a happy and excited face.

"Yaaru sakthi ya" she asked with a emotionalless face and he hummed in response, her heart wanna get the phone and speak with his brother come friend but her mind reminded that he is not his old brother and now he is not ready to give his precious time to her and his family. He is now living alone in a apartment and not ready to mingle with others.

Mani snatched the mobile and kept in her ears to make the brother sister speak after 2 years.... Even in the function they tried their best to make them speak but couldn't. And now Mani seaked adhithya's help to unite them.

This is not such a huge problem but the love they had on each other is now reflected as avoiding and anger...

Mani dragged her to the dining table and made her sit down in a chair and placed the mobile front and stood near her and made adhithya to sit near her and eyed adhithya to start the conversation

The whole time sivaangi was thinking of her past 2 years and reminded how badly she missed her family .

"akka please pesu ka" he begged her to speak with him but she reminded silent and starring and the ground and the word AKKA lift her. Is this her brother the evil creature...

After so many attempts she tried to speak but her tears started it's way and not letting her burst out. Mani standing there comforting her and patting her back where adhithya's
hands wiped her tears and others where sitting in the hall and starring them and here Hussein chuckled at them and started working in his laptop... After sivaangi's entry so many mysterious questions raised in Ashwin's family expect the both crime partners MR AND MRS MANIMEGALAI HUSSEIN.

"Akka please pesu ka....... " he started tearing and his cry is audible to her.

"Enna pesa soldra.... Haan... Do u know what u done... Why did u left the home and went stay alone, are we dead. Sethu poitana da... Haan.. Na illadha appo nee veetla irundhu pathupanu dhana naa ponen... Neeyum engayo poi thaniya iruka... Function la kooda yaarkittayum pesala" she said in a stern emotionalless face to which he reminded silent.

"nee en thambi dhana... Na unaku Akka dhana.. Apro yen un problem ah enkitta sollala, and first what is ur problem... Enna prachana unaku.. Edhuku ipdi robot maarii iruka" she asked with teary eyes which showed him how much she missed that evil creature named Sakthi the great.

He broke into tears "naanum adha soldren... Nee en Akka dhana, apro yen vitutu pona... Apro en 2 years ah enkooda pesala.... Apro en ipdi maarita.... Do u know one thing... Na unkooda dha pesala but en Akka kitta dailyum pesitu dha iruken... Nyabagam iruka when ever we fight  our war ,u won't speak with me and once u slept I come to ur room and apologize u but u will be sleeping... And now I'm sending draft messages to MY Akka and I'm interacted with her.... And ur not my akka...She is My sivaangi Akka... My thalaivi... U don't even dare to replace her place... " he said all in breath.... He expressed everything to her, how badly he missed his sister, his thalaivi, his sivaangi. She became worse ND started tearing a lot to which continuously adhithya wiping her tears and mani chuckled at the imperfect people before her... Ashwin was really mesmerized by this Akka thambi relationship... He being ah thambi saw only the cute fights and not such love and missing feels and understood that sakthi is yearning for sister come mother love... He went sat near her and patted her shoulders comforting her.... This made her cry more...

"Akka na unkooda oru vaaram dha pesala adhuke u missed me this much.... Aana na I missed my happiness for 2 long years... Think about me... Enku nee dhana ka amma ellame.... Amma irundhalum needhana first uh... Epdi ka poga manasu vandhuchu... Nee poita aprom 1 month veedu epdi irundhuchu theriyuma.... Yaarume pesa maatanga... Olunga saapda matanga... Mani akka and Hussein anna la aludhute irundhaanga theriyima... " he said all these in a flow and ashwin kept patting her shoulder and jerked a minute hearing that Mani and Hussein cried for her... What is their relationship and what is going on between them... All this questions killed him.... Where everyone listening to the lovable confession of brother sister love...

(Author's note : Sakthi plays a important role in this story and he is to be the second hero and second heroin is nakshatra.... Both plays a major role with our ashaangi...)

To be continued

With love ungal Riya

With love ungal
Riya