Chapter 33 😍"Immature Girl"😍

Ashwin was literally shattered by her... Once he reached Coimbatore he locked himself in his room and cried hard... He went inside the bathroom and sat under the cold shower.... Water flowing through his face by merging his tears with the water... The hot tears in the cold shower... Nearly after half and hour he went stood before the mirror completely drenched... Water flowing down his face.. He forcefully punched the mirror to which it broken into pieces and as a result his hands was bleeding hard.. His already injured leg also started oozing out blood ... Both his leg and hands started bleeding continuously where his heart is already bleeding by the wound by his sivaangi so called kanmani.

He took his bleeding hands and kept near his heart and cried hard... He kissed his finger where THEIR engagement ring was inserted... Their engagement... Only their soul was filled the ring... Their beautiful days flashed infront of... He hugged her dupatta near his heart and cried his heart out thinking their memories

Flashback starts...
2 years ago...

Ashwin was busy preparing his hair for a event and he is literally jumping inside him as he is gonna meet the best business woman of south india Ms Kanmani Krishnakumar..

Once he is ready with his attire and hairstyle he went stood in front of a photoframe in which there is a young man standing with a 11 year boy carrying a 3 year Girl child in his arms... It's none other than Mr krishnakumar the best business man of south india with his little 2 years baby girl kanmani in 11 year little Ashwin's arms. This pic was clicked in an school event when ashwin was studying 5th standard where Mr Krishnakumar and his little baby girl Ms Kanmani Krishnakumar was the chief guest for the school event.

Once ashwin was 11th standard he realized the photo frame hanging in his room corner and started admiring the cute girl in HIS arms... Krishnakumar was his inspiration but his death made him forget about the photo frame and his inspiration. But when once again Kanmani entered the industry she rocked it and again he started admiring her... It's not inspiration or Idol it's pure admiration ...

She never opened up her identity to the world but he is proud that he carried the little business woman in his arms protectively years ago... She may forget the photo frame or worse not even remember it because she was a kid that time but he kept it safe in his room as it is his memory with his inspiration and little kanmani...

Often his mother used to tease him by saying "unku kolandha porandha ipdi dhana da irukum, apde kanmani maari". How can his daughter resemble her but minutes after he used to understand what his mother meant but now she is a celebrity... The best business woman of south India. This made his curiosity grow more to know about her and her original identity...

Nearly after 3 years of her struggle now she was nominated for the best business woman of south India. And today he is gonna see her.... Even she uses eye mask and face mask while attending events, it's is like treasure to him and her fans so called fan boys to see her. Her fan boys used to gather in the stadium and shout her name... He really gets possessive when they express their admiration for her... He didn't even seen her before, only thing was he carried her in his arms years ago and finally after many years she is coming to an event and everyone gonna see her... He went to stadium where the event is to be conducted.

Everyone was staring at the entrance for her entry... The anchor announced "Make a noise for our very own ever charming South India's best business woman Ms Kanmani Krishnakumar".. The crowd gave a huge applause for her... He felt very proud seeing the little girl who was in his arms and now as a celebrity.

Kanmani got down the car with her business partners Thara and Adhivik... Their guards walked back them... She wore a black long glittered gown with the as usual eye mask and face mask... Only her eyes is visible to the crowd... The same costume and accessories for thara where adhivik wore a black suit with his hero eye mask and face mask... He was stunning in the costume... Adhivik's fan girls started shouting his name.. Where thara is drowning in possessiveness.

The trio stepped the stage with huge and huge applauses... They were welcomed with a bouquet...

She placed her hand in her heart and bent down showing her gratefulness for her people
#herpeople

(😉😉😉)

"sollunga mysterious trio... Nenga moonu perum eppo unga identity ah reveal panna poringa" the anchor asked exiting

"Let our success be our identity" thara said proud of her buddies

"Okay.... Appo namaku ivanga kitta content illa so how do u feel now.. Ippo nenga South India's Best Business woman.. How do u feel" the anchor asked the trio

"This moment is like being in my appa's arms... Avaroda success ah naanga fulfill pannitom" kanmani said proud of her family

(Author note : Voice logic laa kekadhinga please)

"appo kanmani dad's little princess apdi dhana" anchor asked her

"yeah yes.. "

Then the author came stood in middle of the stage and said "ippo neenga ella gandu aagura maari na onnu panna poren... A selfie with the trio"

The crowd shouted her name where she is completely drowning in positivity..

The anchor took a selfie with the trio to which they cooperated and finally they received their award...

They walked down the stairs towards the entrance where their guards following them by protecting them from media and the crowd... Ashwin followed her in the crowd and stuck there... He couldn't find her anywhere.. She disappeared where he is tiptoeing to find her and realized that he came out the crowd and now he is almost out of the stadium.

He felt soft hands intertwining his rough ones... He looked down to find his kanmani holding his hands tight and she looked uncomfortable.

She was seeing here and there where he is seeing her.

Kan(siv): deiii adhivik.. Indha eye mask kuthudhu... Pakave mudiyala.. Adjust pani vidu da..

Now he understood that she is uncomfortable with the mask and misunderstood him as adhivik.

He turned her towards him by holding her shoulders and adjusted her eye mask. Once light hit her eyes she shut and eyes tight and rubbed it

"thanks da.. Deii enku pasikudhu daaa.. Please hygiene nu solli restaurant ku la romba dhooram kootitu poidadha.. Pakathu street food eh ok dha" she said still rubbing her eyes and once she opened her eyes she found adhivik and thara walking towards her from and distance, she gulped and turned towards the man near her whom she misunderstood as adhivik.

She opened her mouth and stared that panamaram...

He is really surprised to see this immature girl.. Just now he saw her as a bold attitude woman but now she is behaving crazy. She even doesn't know how to wear a mask and it's crazy that she is hungry and she being a celebrity asking her friend to eat street food.

To be continued

(Author note : Adhavadhu enna na.. Cinema la vara maari phone call love blah blah blah nu sonna enake pidikadhu so I tried my best to make it a acceptable plot so please share ur reviews about this chapter. Reviews illana adutha chapter ku nan porupu illa... Basically na oru kolandha 😌😌)

 Basically na oru kolandha 😌😌)

With love ungal
Riya