Chapter 37 🙂"Fraction of a second"🙂

He got hold of her hand and nodded a no...

Ash: Don't ever lose ur identity

Kan: purushan kitta identity la illa

Ash: Illa paravala

Kan: inga iruka yaarukum theriyadhu na kanmani nu.... I'm just a common girl came here for shopping avlodha

Ash: no.. Mudiyadhu.. I don't want u to remove ur identity to me NOW.

Kan: Romba adampidikura nee...

Ash: adhula vidu... "Purushan kitta no identity" na enna artham
He tried to change the topic

Kan: nee enaku anna nu artham

Ash: wowww... Unaku comedy ah pesa theriyuma... Parahhh

Kan: Ipdi loosu maari kelvi keta enna panna

Ash: Appo idhu adhuva

Kan: edhu . She asked innocently

Ash: please ma ore oru vaati sollen

Kan: nooo

Ash: please ma please ma please please ma please ma please ma please ma please ma please ma please ma please ma...

Kan: podhu podhu...

Ash: appo sollu

Kan: I love you my dear Fraud eh

Ash: Love u too sinamika

Both were very conscious about her profession.. Not even by mistake he mentioned her as kanmani instead named her sinamika which is only understandable by her... 💖

Their eyes spoke million unknown language... Those language conveyed their love... That love made its way to their cheek in form of tears...

A minute they just forget the surrounding and drowned in their eyes...

A group of mens jogged towards them with hand guns and some weapons... They stood behind kanmani from few feets away from the crowd... They pointed the gun towards her head and was about to shoot.... Where her Love of life is ready to pull her aside and save her...

The bullet pierced his shoulders giving a big sound and making the crowd run...

The group of mens mingled with the crowd and gave a defeated sign and left the place without any delay...

Here sivaangi so called kanmani is literally shattered by the thing happened before her... In Fraction of a second everything was over...

He fell down on the ground loosing his conscious... She took him to hospital with help of her driver...

The whole drive she is crying seeing him who is lying in her lap with a blood stained shirt and a pale face...

Kan: Maaaa...

She tried to speak and bring back his conscious but words stuck her throat not letting her speak.

Kan: ashwineyy... Inga paaru maa

She tried her best to speak between her hiccups but couldn't

They reached the hospital and he was allowed in the OT for his treatment...

She was sitting front the OT and shedding tears... She never expected her birthday to become this way... She surely knows it was her business rivals who came there to attack her but he saved her giving his life under threat.

Nearly after a hour, the doctor came out from the OT.

Kan: Avar epdi irukaaru doctor... Is he fine... Na poi Pakalama