Chapter 44 😖"ADHITHI'S DEATH"😖

Pug: Mani ku pregnancy pain vandhuruchu...

Kan: varen na... Pathuko ....

Soon she took thara and adhivik to hospital at middle of the night...

She ran towards the OP and found Hussein Anna crying where others are standing with a worried face...

Kan: Na onnu illa.. Akka will be fine.. Kutty um safe ah irukum... Azhadha na

Hus: bayama iruku ma

Kan: onnu illa... Amaidhi aagu...

Hus: ashwin ta inform pannalama

Kan: vena... Midnight aachu avanga thoongatum.. Kalaila sollikalam...

Is this called destiny... There he is very far away from sleep thinking her but she is going through all pain in a day and now standing in hospital catching her soul in hands... Destiny plays...

Soon they heard twin babies crying... The nurse took the munchkins and handovered to kanmani and Hussein

Nur: oru pen kolandha oru aan
kolandha

Kanmani let out happy tears seeing the angel in her hands...

She bent down and whispered "ADHITHI" to the girl baby and "ADHITHYA" to the boy baby....

Hus: Mani maare iruka la

Kan: en adhithi...

Hus: per eh vechutiya

Kan: aama... En aadhi en adhithi...

Hus: ashwin kochika poran...

Kan: paravala ... Avaru kolandha dha...

The whole family enjoyed the moment with the munchkins and soon Mani woke up from unconscious..

Hussein took the babies to Mani... It was a complete package of happiness...

Others left the hospital as its already early morning 4 ... Where kanmani, Hussein is alone enjoying the munchkins with Mani staying in hospital...

Soon it's 6 in the morning... Kanmani went out of the OP to call the doctor for checking Mani for discharge...

The corridor lights started blinking... The unknown fear took over her...

But gathering all her courage she went to doctors cabin to find a empty one... She thought of approaching his once the hospital time starts so again she went to the OP to find Mani sleeping in the bed and two strangers having a black face mask and carrying the babies... Hussein was having a knife in his neck and hand over his mouth by the stranger...

Once she entered to find the scene in front of her.... Someone tapped her back she turned with a jerk to find arjun...

Arj: enna kanmani apdi panta... Innaiki Namma marriage nu evlo dreams vechirdhen...

Kan: Nethu vangunadhu pathadha... I saved u from being arrested... Poidu olunga

Arj: Cha... Idha nee enna purinjikitadha... Avlo easy ah poiduvena... Haan

Kan: enna yenna Vena pannika... First kolandhaingala vida sollu...

Arj: Avanga dhana un weakness... Adha anga kai vechen

Kan: vena... Avangala vitru...

She started getting into sivaangi from kanmani... Sivaangi being always protective over her family and now the two munchkins made her surrender for Arjun...

Arj: adhukula kanmani ya kanam... Kanmani bayapada maatale ... Edhuthu nippale.. Enna aachu ippo..

Kan: vena... Kolandhaingala vitru.. Avnaga enna pannanga...