Chapter 40 💔"Heart bleeds"💔

Days rolled... It was a quite 1 year of their love went very peacefully with their ever growing up admiration for each other...

And it's today the great day when kanmani is ready to reveal her identity to him, yes obviously it's Krishnakumar appa's birthday today...

He woke up 2 at the morning and staring the clock to strike 9 in the morning when she asked him to come to office...

He very well knew she planned a very huge surprise for him and he is the one to whom she is opening up her identity...

He kept rolling on the bed where the sleep is very far away from him...

He hid himself in the duvet and closed his eyes tight waiting for the sleep to take over him... But sleep being adamant with him not at all ready to near him...

He kept hugging the pillow and rolling over the bed...

Ash: ennadi panna enna

And finally it's time for him to wake up... The clock struck 7 and the sun gave a warm loud kiss in his face making him jump over the bed and sit straight...

Ashwin mogatha pakanume "na sandhoshama iruken" nu moonji full ah ezhudhi otra alavuku pragasam...
Avar kannu la oru tejas ah pathen...

Pall ah pall ah kaatitu photo ku pose kudukura maari apdi oru siripu sirrku...

He just ran towards the bathroom and had a warm good bath... He dressed up himself with a white shirt and a striped pant and blazer... He is none other a Greek God...

He skipped his breakfast by giving a loud cheek kiss to his mother and ran out to his destination...

He is on the way to his destination where destiny is not interested in meeting him.... (author guides destiny plays)

He reached her office and was waiting in her personal cabin for her to arrive...

Time went as fast as it can... Time is very busy with the day and so it went fast not knowing what's happening around him...

A unknown fear took over him... His heart started beating fast... His breath become abnormal... His heart blabbered "don't lose ur sinamika" ... His eyes glistened with no reasons

10 am......

11 am......

12 am......

4 pm....

Little by little the staffs started leaving the office... From morning he is waiting for her playing with his engagement ring....

He is restless and don't know what to do... From morning he dialed her for 1000 times but no response... From kanmani side he knew only thara but she is also missing in office and both their mobile was engaged...

Little by little a fear started growing in him... His instinct told that catch her hold.. But he couldn't sort what he is going through... Continuous tense, his fear, unknown restlessness and her missing made him go mad...

He stromed out of the office and reached her penthouse but her guards didn't allow inside that she is out now and can't enter the house...

He believed that nothing will happen to her but something killed him... He ran his fingers through his hair in frustration and the fear in him is ready to bury him in it...

He is standing in middle of the road , The moment he stood like the way he doesn't knew what is happening but something is happening. He doesn't know why he is being restless but been. He doesn't know where she is gone but couldn't find her. He doesn't know what is gonna happen but something told UR GONNA LOSE HER. All those bloody emotions ruled over him which made his eyes blur and faint in the place...