Chapter 55 💜"I'm Yours"💜

Ashwin's pov:

I kissed her forehead and cuddled into her hugging her tight... Then after cherishing the moment I made her lay down with a pillow on my place and left her...

I went completed my morning chores.... I wore a black pant and a white turtle neck shirt over it... But my fate the turtle neck shirt got stuck with my head...

But soon some delicate hands adjusted it and made me wear it completely...

I cleared my vision to find .......
Awwwwwwwwwwwww

It's her.... Ayoo 🙈🙈🙈

The jungle inside my tummy started roaming and my heart beat was at its peak... 🚶‍♀💞💞

Her messy hair and cute face.... Awww how adorable she looks...
My Sinamika 🤞💓

But also now she left the place without any words... Urghhhh why on earth she have mouth.... Can't she speak or shout my name "ashwineyyy" ... How nice will be if she call my name after both gone through 2 years of hell..
Sorry sorry 2+ 3=5 years... Haan.. Now the calculation is damn correct

(😑🙄🚶‍♀🚶‍♀)

I stood rooted to the ground by seeing all dreams coming true... The unexpected moment when I saw her in my embrace and now she doing all typical wife things to me drove my craziness...

She then again locked herself in HER room where I'm here crimson red and processing all happenings around me... I felt some good positive vibe around... It felt bliss... 💞🤞

Then brushing away my thoughts I made our breakfast and arranged the messy house and perfectly completed all works... It's was 10 in the morning...

It has been 3 hours she left to her room but there's no heed to come down... So I made my way towards the room and tried to unlock... For my surprise it was unlock and I cooed in to find her sitting in the balcony with tears flowing down....

Tears........

But why.......

Is she okay.......

Again to square.... 😑😑🚶‍♀

I jogged to her and before her gaining her attention...

She saw me and blinked back all her tears and tried to plaster a fake smile...

Nadakuma.....

Ash: enna ma aachu... Yen azhara

She nodded her head negatively telling "nothing"

Then Y the hell she is crying for nothing... 🙄🙄

Author la irundhu heroine vara ellarume Paithiyam maari pandrangale... Kadavule...

(🔪🔪🔪)

Okay coming to our business... Now why my sinamika is crying... What did I do... Or what made her cry...

Whatever fun it is end of the day her teary eyes bring flood in my eyes...

I took her hands and cupped my face and caressed myself by saying sweet nothings to her....

I wiped her tears and made her in my embrace and hugged tight...

The same was reciprocated by her...

It's was peace.....😭❤

I then broke it and took her down after all convincing sessions...

The whole time her head only nodded and not once she dared to speak... But why 👀💔