Chapter 20 🤗"Outing"🤗

Soon the juice was brought where sivaangi is ready to run ....

"deiiii pudi da avla" Mani voiced out to which Hussein ashwin and adhi started chasing her all around the house with laughter sounds

"adiyeye nillu di" Hussein sighed out and nearly after 10 minutes of chasing all landed on the floor with legs folded and panting heavily. That's when Mani came got hold of her hands from back and Hussein brought the glass near her mouth were adhi clapping hands and ashwin went holded her shoulders.... After all she drank it with a huge reaction which was worth watching.

And all others started laughing at her reaction were Hussein is ready to escape from his little sister he got up and walked backwards with a sheepish smile soon he hit something and ready to fall and got hold of adhithya's T-shirt for support but as a result both fell down.....

Thevaiya ivangaluku....

Adhithya was on Hussein's chest... Where all others again burst into laughter once again...

"aiiii... Loosu... Enna yen da izhutha" aadhi whined holding his hip

"deiii oru support ku" Hussein managed still being in floor

"ayoooo... Ipupa odachitaan neyy.. " adhi whined

All composed their laughter where still sivaangi laughing like some alien from Jupiter

Hussein took a glass of water and ready to pour in her face

"heyy... anna... Nooooo" she closed her eyes

But when he was about to pour.... She got hold of Ashwin's T-shirt collar and pulled his face near Hers and the water was splashed on both their faces.... And once again seeing ashwin sivaangi burst out laughing... Her sudden action shocked him but others  there saw it in a friendly manner but to him its very special.

"enna yen ezhutha" ashwin whined

"needhana punishment nu aaramicha... Adha" she said causally controlling her laugh

"aama... Punishment iruku" ashwin gave a teasing smile

"adha juice kuduchitane" she said shocked

"ippo en mela thanni oothuna la so adhuku thani punishment uh" he said with a teasing smile

"idhu bongu... Na othukamaaten" she said adamant

"varnum illana pesa maten" adhi said sternly and with no other choice she nodded

"seri Vaanga saapdunga" devi ma asked them to have breakfast and everyone had it happily.... Where vaani and her mother is not able to face them after the slap from Hussein. So they reminded in their room with rage of anger.

Once breakfast was over..... Everyone went discussed something leaving sivaangi there confused and came stood before her with folded hands

"punishment ku Polama" ashwin asked teasing her

"Enna punishment" she asked confused

All looked each other and smiled sheepishly at her

"innaiku full ah enga kooda oor suthanum..... Ella selavum undhu... Coimbatore ah round adikalam" Mani said with a victory smile  and everyone went to get ready the whole time adhi was with ashwin

After 2 hours everyone ready to leave that's when both Mani and Hussein came with a mischievous smile.

Mani: "deiii.. Engaluku oru Vela iruku so andha punishment ah neeyum adhi um poitu vaanga" they said giving some precious time to them

He nodded and both Mani and Hussein left out with a huge expectations and a victory smile and sivaangi with her ATM card 😂 and ashwin with adhithya went towards the car

Adhithya in the passenger seat and sivaangi in the back and ashwin to drive the car

"first enga da polam" ashwin asked adhi

"Park uh... Anga polam" he said exited

The whole time sivaangi was starring out the window and stole some unnoticed gaze from Ashwin.

Soon they reached a park... Ashwin carried adhi and the trio went in...

The park is of two division... One is filled with games and usual swing extra extra and the second division was of a grass bed and some flower plants with some wooden bench to sit and some snack shops and toy shops near the ticket counter....

(enga oorla ticket vaangnadha Ulla po mudiyum #sadlaip)

They went in and adhithya asked ashwin to buy a ice cream...

"iru da vaangitu varen" he turned to leave but again turned back and stared at sivaangi

"enna paakura... Nee dha innaki ATM.. Vaa vaangitu varlam" he didn't give chances for her to reply... He immediately got hold of her hand and started walking towards the shop

His sudden Action shocked her but felt happy...

"Anna moonu ice cream" sivaangi ordered

"Enna flavours maa" the shopkeeper asked

"enakum ivarukum black currant innonu chocolate " she said causally but it hard for him.

"enaku enna pidikumnu ivaluku epdi theriyum.. Nammala easy ya purinjikira... Kanmani thavira yaarum enna ivlo purimjitadhu illa.. Aana ava romba nallavalo ennamo kadavul eduthukitaaru... En sandhosham pochu ellame ore naal... Just vanished.. Kanmani vandha... Pesna... Love panna... Nambika kuduthutu poita... Iva avaloda angel nature xerox copy ah iruka... What is the mystery behind this and how is sivaangi related to Mani and Hussein. Who is adhithya's father what's her past... Who is she... " all this thoughts ruled him... Just a simple incident hit him hard and all questions ruined his mind but soon all his trance broke with her shake "vaa polam" she went passing him and he followed her and smiled like a idiot seeing her struggling to handle all three ice creams .

She hand overed the respective ice cream to each and started licking it where her both kolandhai went to play... She sat on a bench and admired them.... Their talks, their fight, their bond all gave her butterflies in her tummy and smiled at them contented..

Soon some kids ran towards her and asked her to come join them...  Soon she is surrounded by kids and all kiddos started playing with her...

There ashwin suddenly noticed some noise and turned to see the happiest faces with his angel in centre .... He smiled happily seeing her and adhithya running and playing around him... Like typical father vibes... He thought and smiled like idiot and his mind reminded those beautiful moments in the orphanage with Kanmani... Kanmani is quite similar to sivaangi but the only difference is Kanmani is a beast where sivaangi a angel but he very well knew always there an angel in Kanmani and a beast in Sivaangi but both are quite good and similar. He found his lost happiness in sivaangi.... But couldn't sort it out...

But his admiration stepped to its next level

To be continued

With love ungal Riya

With love ungal
Riya