Chapter 57 👑 Queen to my King 👑

Sivaangi's pov:
                    Currently I'm being on his lap keeping my head over his chest by hugging him where he encircled his hands over me protectively... Literally 5 years I yearned for this moment... I always want him beside me and me beside him telling that he is only mine to the one who is openly drooling over him...

At least before 5 years he was like a college student with trimmed beard
and his introvert character but now he looks like a Greek God... With his well built arms and look...

His grown beard and always messy hair make everyone drool over him which I hate...He is strictly mine...

I knew speaking all these dialogues after all my stupid actions and decisions... I know I'm late but still he is ready to accept me... Each and every time I make a mess and he clear it..

I'm really a messy mess...

Everyone told me I'm a mess even me but he told I'm 💜"His Mess"💜

After doing all mistakes from first I don't dare to look his face and his eyes keep on asking me "Yen ma pona"... It's like hell for me face him... I was completely drowning in guilt...

It's me who separated adhi from His family... It's me who hurted ashwineyyy by telling that I'm dead... It's me again who gave hope to him... It's me who broke again the hope he had on me... It's me who again left him... It's me who again told him the truth and gave an unbreakable hope but again it's me who broke it by telling "nee irundha sandhoshama iruku aana nee illana nimadhiya iruku" what the hell I'll have peace without him.... Again to square he is hurt and myself I hurt me and between adhi is suffering because of me...

I Done everything for him and he done everything for me... He thought for me I thought for him... What if we thought for US... We could never go through all these... I should be cautious about myself too when I gave all attention and love to him... The same way he too.. He could have concerned about himself before loving me to moon and never back...

It's all over.. We can't rearrange it but can build our future perfectly... I'm  sure about that... What ever happen we both will fight against it.. No more sacrifices...

We don't want to live for each other
We should live with each other...

I'm clear about and now I regret for all my mistakes in past... Hereafter I'm not gonna live for him.. I'm gonna live with him and cherish every second of my life with him and around him...

And coming to KK groups... I haven't decided yet about it... Arjun told me that he made vaani to obey him by giving fake hopes... And the company was with him right now and my assets and company is now freezed...

He made vaani to believe that he will over hand the company to her once he completely destroy me from her life...

Now I'm in mixed emotions weather to take over my position as my father's princess or live as a queen for my king... Both my father and husband are Kings who think I should rule my empire but now the decision is in my hand to live as a princess or a queen....

Yes this confusion made us apart again... That time we both committed mistakes but this time I don't want it to happen... I should take a good decision this time and I'm sure about it... Literally these 3 years this confusion and along with yearning for his love made me depressed...

After a war between myself I choose to be a 👑Queen to my King👑 but my king to rule the empire...

I choose to take over the company as before but this time I'm gonna do it with him... If I make it professional he is qualified and me should learn more from him... I have seen him preparing more for a staff job think how responsible he'll be once if he become the CEO...

And it's one day of my bucket list to see him sitting in the chair and me standing proud before him...

But thinking about vaani, arjun gave me hope that there's always a brother beside who cares for me secretly these years.... So all the puzzles now got it's answer, there's still a little to clear with my family and his as well...

I knew I have hurt them but still I also knew they understand me... This little hope gave me courage to meet them...

And badly I want to see anusha(pugazh's daughter), Adhi, adhithi, appu (darsha's son)

Hope so now adhi and adhithi could be 5 Years old, anusha to be 7 and appu to be 2... I'm very much yearning to see them...

My trance broke when I felt a cold lips over my forehead... I was about to open my eyes but ashwin scooped me in his hands and carried to our room as he thought that I'm asleep...

I maintained to be asleep by biting my inner cheeks to control my blush when is cold hands carried my warm bare waist and shoulders protectively...

He placed me on bed and covered me with a duvet.. It's very tough for me to act asleep and his presence around me made it made it worse....

He then made his way towards washroom...

I smiled thinking the way he carried me here.. It sensed something different and delicate.... I blushed by hugging the pillow... A sudden door open noise made me jerk and close my eyes to continue the act...

I saw him in corner of my eyes... He is standing before the closet picking his clothes... Water dripping down his messy hair... He is wrapped in a towel around his waist... And his bare upper body made my heart run away from me... His well built arms and chest was no lesser than a Greek God... I could have eaten him with my eyes...

He came towards the closet near the bed where he didn't find any good to wear in the before one... He came to the closet which was just meters away from the bed... Seeing him such closer I couldn't help myself ... It's truly hard to me to control myself from drooling over him...

His gaze turned towards me as I closed my eyes tighter... Seeing me hugging the pillow he cursed the pillow over possessiveness

"adutha jenmathula naane unaku pillow va porakuren... Sheiii varungala purushana vida pillow mela pasam" he sighed and took his clothes and walked towards the washroom

He came out dressed and sat near me... This time my cells didn't obey me... I pulled his collar and engulfed him in a hug near me taking away the pillow....

"adutha jenmathulaiyu nee Enaku dha... Pillow va la poraka vena" I said closing my eyes and burrying me in him...

To be continued

A/N : Votes mukkiyam... Comment your reviews
Target : 150 votes 🎯

 Comment your reviewsTarget : 150 votes 🎯

With love ungal
Riya