Chapter 45 🤧"I can't afford to lose u"🤧

Ashwin's mobile which was out of tower the whole day... Finally got network and the first call he answered which made him shatter once again... Here his kanmani one side there his little princess another side... He ran to the hospital and made his way towards the OT... Each and every steps showed how much he was hurt and shattered...

He entered to find Mani sitting there like a stone and Devi ma crying with the baby in her hands where lakshmikanthan appa was controlling his tears...

He went stood before Devi ma with tears brimmed eyes...

Devi ma: Daiiii... Paaruda... En pethi ya ezha sollu da... Paati vandhurken nu sollu da.. Un marumaga da... Namma vetu Mahalakshmi da... Yen da kadavuluku ivlo kovam namma mela... Sollu da en pethi ya ezha sollu da... Enna odhaika sollu da...

Ashwin got the baby in his hands kissing her toe...

Ash: Paapaaaa... Mama vandhurken... Paaka maatingala

Mani who was silent whole time now broke down...

Seeing all these in screen... Kanmani's heart is like piercing thousand arrows... She is hurt by herself... Her passion is now revenging her... A independent woman tried to stand on her own but the result was pain, hurt and what else... Destiny plays... 💔🤧

Where her family was stuck with arjun, here her love of life and his family is suffering... But she couldn't do anything... She is helpless.. The baby in her hand meant everything to her...

If she go to arjun's godown to save her family... Her life will be ruined by arjun and also he'll kill them... Here she couldn't even give shoulders for Mani to cry... If she go surely arjun's goons will trap the whole family... So stuck with the situation she couldn't do anything...

Soon she left the place knowing arjun's goons are still waiting to trap her... 2 days she was hidden in her penthouse... Suddenly adhithya started getting difficult for breathing... She doesn't knew what to do... She doesn't know how to handle the baby... But some motherly figure inside her jumped out... She took adhi in her hands taking him to her personal doctor...

According to his advice, adhi should be treated with a minor operation to avoid breathing problem which caused due to the cut by arjun's goon...

She took adhi London for his operation in her private jet... Once his treatment is over in London... Her heart didn't allow her to go back India... She is not ready to make her family go through pain once again because of her...

She doesn't want ashwin anymore in her life when adhi replaced it... She doesn't want Mani to cry seeing his son but couldn't grow him up...

She is not ready to face ashwin and his family after separating their heir from them because of her...

She thought of maintaining a distance with her family which helps them in keeping theirselves away from arjun

The whole week arjun showed the hell to her family... He bet them with rusted iron rod....

Arjun's intention was to make kanmani quit but the torture he gave her family is to replace the wish to marry her...

After all she is not ready to make others go through pain because of her... So she erased the identity KANMANI and started living as SIVAANGI for HER SON ADHITHYA...

The company was shut down... Where adhivik and thara also left to each corners of the world to pacify kanmani's invisibility... Ashwin was fooled by saying that kanmani is dead...

Kanmani's family was shattered after hearing that their little one is no more gonna meet them... Mani and Hussein was collapsed on their daughter's death but as a hope kanmani made their lives possible by saving their son but still the guilt of ruining her individuality made them love her more than anything...

Here ashwin... The poor soul who was stuck between this hell believed that his love is dead... And so he made himself a loner...

Kanmani now being in London alone with her hand baby... Whenever she cry thinking her fate the little brat's smile change her... That little one made her life beautiful after all pain... That little young man was her pillar...

Ennai Ennai Konji Parkum Azhagea
Unnai Unnai Konji Theerkava
Endhan Kaiyil Indru Neeyum Kuzhandhai
Pola Marida Vaa

Nee Pirandhathil Naanum Ingea
Thaiyai Pirandhean
Nee Aadidum Oonjalaga
Endhan Nenjam Yengudhea

Amma I Love You
Mummy I Love You
Amma I Love You
Mummy I Love You

Naan Seiyyum Kurumbugal Rasikkiriyea
Naan Tharum Valiyilum Sirikkiriyea
Poi Kobathai Kottum Podhu
Konjam Konjam Nadikkiriyea....

Isai Nee Ennil Kanneerthuli Nee
Mun Pagal Oil Neee
Uyir Nee Endhan Punmuruvalum Nee
Yaar Nee Endhan Thol Neeyea..

Amma I Love You
Mummy I Love You
Amma I Love You
Mummy I Love You

Flashback ends

Present still sivaangi telling him what happened that black day...

Siv: Apro apde 2 varusham poiruchu... Adhithya dha en ulagam nu aachu... Varathuku oru time Mani akka ta adhi ya pesa viduven... I don't anyone to suffer anymore... Unaku theriyuma adhithya unna maariye pannuvan... Nee epdi la enna pathukitaiyo avan apdi la pathukitan... Enaku Kachal vandha avne ooti viduvan... India varave koodadhu nu irundhen annaiki shrinisha call pannum bodhu dhidirnu thonuchu unakum un family kum ivlo pannitu unga veetu kolandhaiya unga kitta irundhu pirichu vechadhuku enna mannipingala nu therla... Adhi ya vidu adhithi erandhathuku muzhu karanam na dha... Apro epdi inga vandhu un mogathula mudipen... Aana adhi ku kudumbam venum nu dha inga vandhen... Nee enna marandhutu irupa adhi ya kuduthutu unga kitta la mannipu ketutu sandhoshama setharlam nu irundhen aana nee enna avlo love pannuvan nu therla... (hiccups) Kadavul setting oh ennamo inga vandhu thangura nelama vandhuchu... Appo dha Devi ma um lakshmikanthan pa um en diary paathutu idhella therinjikitaanga... Avanga enna ellathuku mela ethupaanga nu nenachu kooda paakala... Aana kandipa adhi ya unkitta irundhu pirichadhuku nee mannika maten nu nenachen aana the Magic again made u love me and made me love u more... Aana thirumba arjun threatened me "Ms kanmani india vantinga nu kelvi paten... Anyways don't try to rule ur kingdom again...kandipa indha time vida maaten" sivaangi ya unkooda vazhalam nu nenachen aana indha unmala sonna kandipa nee arjun ta sanda poduva... Unnaiyu ezhakura sakthi enaku illa maa.. Adha annaiki apdi pannen... Enku thirumba yaaraiyu ennala ezhkura sakthi illa.. Adhithya ve un edathula podhu nu nenachen.... I can't afford to lose u..

To be continued

With love ungal Riya

With love ungal
Riya