😌🥰Epilogue 2🥰😌

Ashwin was busy mixing the idli batter to make it a correct consistency... Where his wife was sitting on the kitchen counter top and munching Her kit kat...

Siv: ashwineyyy

Ash: ma already naalu time idli dosa nu mathita... Ippovadhu olunga sollu ma

Siv: idli eh okay dha but cup idli venum...

Ash: cup idly ah...

Siv: aama... Kutty Cup la batter ah potu steam pannanum....

Ash: idly varuma enna....

Siv:super ah varum.. Pannu pannu
She said with a enthu which made him to obey her

Ash: paravalaiye.. En pondati ku moola la nalla Vela seidhe

Siv: aiiii

Ash: okay zipped....
He said actioning like shutting his mouth... While she surfed through the kitchen to find something to her waiting tongue...

She became a complete foodie after her pregnancy and her tongue and taste buds became very active.... She always craved to eat something tasty and it was always fulfilled by her lovable husband....

Once her kutty cup idly is ready... He served her with a smily face drawn on it with tomato chutney.. It looked funny as well as creative...

Ash : sivaangi ma...

Siv: sollu ma

Ash : cup la oothuna mari tumbler la batter oothuna tumbler idly varumo...

Siv: ashwineyyy.. Na pregnancy ku apro arivu aiten nee yen loosu aita.. Tumbler la irundhu epdi edupa idly ya.. Cup na Spoon la edukalam... Sheiii.. Waste ma nee...

Ash: maaaaaaaa
He whined to her reply and pouted making her pinch his pout and kiss her fingers... He pouted more making her chuckle

Siv: cutie pie da nee

Ash: onnum vena...

Siv: appo po...
She started munching her tasty idly made by
HER HUBBY
______

Siv: ashwineyyy polam ahhh
He screamed as he made her stand near the car and went in to take the car keys...

He came running taking the keys and replied her in a pavamana tone "Ma keys eduka poi 30 seconds dha ma aaachu"

Siv: 30 seconds ashwineyyy T H I R T Y seconds ma..
She spelled each letter of it making him facepalm....

He started driving in a moderate speed when she is leaning on his shoulders and played with his shirt Button...

Siv: ashwineyyy... First trimester la vacation okay vah

Ash: vacation nu yar sona

Siv: nee dhana nethu sonna Hussein anna koda avanga(family) la vacation pora naala.. Nee enna kotitu poven nu sonniye ...

Ash: sonnen aana ippo la

Siv: appo yenga porom ippo.. Adhuvu packing oda

Ash: Coimbatore...

Siv: seriously ashwineyyy

Ash: aama ma... Epdiyu Mani and Hussein vacation mudichitu cbe poiruvanga... Anga amma appa ta poita unna pathukuradhum easy and avangalu happy ah irupanga...

Siv: un work

Ash: arjun and vicks kaila

Siv: nee romba Vela kudukura avangaluku.. Pavam anna

Ash: na la manage pannuven nu dha sonnen..un nonnan um anni um dha kekala

Siv: irundhalum pavam...
______

Ashwin who was crying all time seeing his wife struggling and going through pain was bit relaxed by a loud scream of his wife and the consecutive Voice of HIS GIRL crying for the first time...

His lips trembled hearing the sound... He felt light and content that moment...He couldn't digest the fact that his own flesh and blood met the world... The person who was all yearning and waiting to hold the baby in these 9 months now even struggled to move out of the place... He was frozen there with the moment of his life...

His wife who was half conscious pulled him down by his shirt and made his face her

Ash: maa..

Siv: I love you... Indha nimisham idha unta soltu setha kooda paravala nu thonura moment... I love you so much ashwineyyy...
En proposal oda meaning dha NAMMA PAPA... ❤☃️😘
___________

The nurse after cleaning handed the baby to ashwin and left in leaving a mesmerized man here...

The little body wrapped up in a towel... The little fingers and toes curled up... The pinkish red tiny lips parted a little made him go aww... The doe eyes which is partially opened... The tiny hair being a mess ... Ashwin smiled seeing the baby's big nose thinking his wife...

He very carefully caressed her tiny palms with his rough and long fingers and kissed her toes making the tiny human to let out a soft moan....

She made him feel a father.. He felt complete the moment having her in his arms.. The little life from his and hers soul with flesh and blood is now in his arms protectively curled up...
__________
______
5 years later....

It was Aarusha's B-Day... Where the whole family celebrated it in the best manner... Aarusha who was least interested in this was not completely happy the whole day...

Ash: en papa yen sogama irundheenga
He asked once they got into the room after dinner...

Aaru: pathutiyaa

He just hummed in response

Aaru: nee Amma va miss panra dhana
En B-Day um amma oda last day um ore naal.. Idhulaa ammaa poitangaa nu azhavu mudiyama enakaaga sandhoshama irukavum mudiyaama... Needhana renduthukum naaduvula nadichitu irundha...

Aaru: edhadhu Pesu..
The little human asked seeing her dumbfound father with stagnated eyes

His eyes flashed the moment where his wife was struggling to breathe as her blood pressure increasing and her being already tired made it worse for her to breathe ... His mind witnessed the doctors and nurses running towards her for treatment and pushing him out of the ward...

Minutes before he was the happiest with his daughter in his hands and now....

"sollu pa" his trance broke by his daughters voice...  He pulled back his tears and kneeled down before her and took her tiny hands in his and kissed her fingers...

"ava enna vittu poradhu pudhusu illla... Indha vali ya erakanave anubavichirken...  Aana appo enakaaga pona ippo unakaaga... Ava illanu enakaaga azhala naalum ... ENGA ponnu unakaaga sandhoshama irupen.... Promise" He said making her hugg him tight over his neck and kiss his cheeks loudly....

_________________THE END_______________

No more TBC but always WITH LOVE UNGAL RIYA...