Chapter 53 😘"I'm here for you"😘

Really sorry one who asked for an bonus update, continuous obstacles, I was tied up... Please sorry... Will try to keep up words
_____

He spoke everything heart out keeping her in his embrace... All his wish, dream, his love, everything he spilled it out to her... He looked down to find her sleeping peacefully in him not worrying about him and his damn genuine love for her...

He chuckled at her sleeping face and carried her to his room and made her lay comfortably in the bed...

When he was about to leave her tiny milky palms encircled his collar not ready to leave him... He removed it gently and kissed her forehead and left out to make their dinner....

He placed all his ingredients on the kitchen table and was checking on it... He saw her coming out the room with her milky hands rubbing her sparkling eyes... She looked damn cute in her messy attire and her sleepy face...

Ash: yen ma thoongalaiya

She negatively nodded a no and stood near the kitchen entrance

Ash: thookam pocha

Siv: Hmmm

He felt very proud that his warmth is damn sure important to her and she is yearning for it...

Ash: seri ukaru... Na samachitu varen... Rendu perum sendhu sapdalam

She nodded but didn't move from the place... She stood rooted to the ground and staring him... He understood that she is exited to have her part in his cooking....

Ash: Maa... Vandhu neeyu samaikiriya...

She nodded enthusiastically with her glowy face

Ash: seri andha carrot mattu cut pannu

She nodded and took the carrot and knife and started chopping it... But she being the best cook and continental queen doesn't knew to handle the knife....

She turned the knife and chopped it in the blunt side which gave thud sounds over the plate and the knife

*thud* *thud* *thud*

He turned to see her using the blunt side of the knife...

Ash: Maaa... Thirupi vai ma

She turned the knife towards him over his face

Ash: aiii... Eraku di keela.. Vitta Kola paniruva pola

He said it with a Marana beedhi in his face... Again she turned it to the blunt side not knowing what to do

He went stood behind her and hold of the hands from behind encircling his hands over her shoulder... He started chopping the carrot with her stuck to him...

Ash: okay vaa

She hummed in response and smiled at their position minutes before...

Ash: ma indha
He forwarded a piece of carrot near her mouth

She nodded a no to which his brain strikes that she should not take her food before tablets...

Ash: Tablet sapdanuma

Nodded a yes

Ash: saapudriya

Nodded a no

Ash: Ma inga paru.. Unaku endha prachanaiyu illa... Disease la illa... Just depression... Ippo na iruken la... Everything will be alright... Ineme no medications or tablets... Un depression um seekiram seri aaidum.. Then ur fit healthy apro first pola dailyu 10 ice-cream saapdalam.. Yaaru kekamatanga...