Chapter 28

Leah

I take a deep breath as Alex fuses his mouth with mine again. My body is still humming from my first orgasm, but I know I want more.

"God damn, Leah. You look amazing." He murmurs against my skin as he eyes my body hungrily. Normally I would shy away from a heated gaze like that, but he makes me feel beautiful and wanted.

"I feel over dressed." I say coyly as I tug on the belt loop of his jeans. He chuckles low as he sits up, unbuttoning his pants and slipping out of them. I watch as his firm cock springs free and gulp as I take in his size. I've seen it before obviously, but somehow knowing that it's going inside of me makes it more daunting.

"I'll go slow. And be careful." He says, cupping my cheeks to get me to look at him. I nod, trying not to let my face betray my nerves.

"Talk to me, little one." He pleads and I immediately relax.

"Come kiss me. Wrap me in your arms. It makes me feel safe." I say, barely above a whisper. He smiles a warm, loving smile before climbing over my body.

He kisses me hungrily again and I moan into his mouth, my body coming alive at his touch in a way it never has before. Sparks caress my skin everywhere his hand touches. He floats over me, engulfing me in his scent and warmth. I feel his hardness press against my center and I flex my hips, rolling against him enjoying the delicious pressure. Alex groans in my ear, sucking on the flesh of my neck. I reach up and rake my fingernails down his back, pushing up into him further needing to be closer to him.

"I'm ready, Alex. Please. I want to feel you inside of me."

"Fuck, Leah. I'm going to remember how you said that for the rest of my life." He murmurs against my lips as he reaches down between my legs.

He teases my slit again, pushing against my clit before I hear a ripping sound and cool air laps against my heated, wet flesh. I see him toss the shredded remains of my underwear across the room and can't stop my nervous giggle.

"Anxious are we?" I ask coyly making him grunt.

"You have no idea, little one." He says, extending a single claw and running it under where the cups of my bra meet, thrusting up in one firm motion to cut the fabric. My breasts spill free and he wastes no time capturing one hardened, sensitive nipple in his mouth, licking and sucking until I'm a writhing mess under him begging for more.

His fingers return to my clit, circling it gently and working my body into an anxious, needy fog. His warm body pressed against me, the feel of his hands working me over, his lips worshipping every inch of my flesh. It all works together to build my body into a state of desire, a chord inside of me grows tight with need, about to snap. I feel my wetness coat my thighs as Alex stretches me with two more fingers. He takes a few deep breaths, licking his lips.

"I want to taste you again, but that can wait." He murmurs, slipping over top of me.

I take a moment to look up at him, his eyes filled with love and a touch of anxiety. The glow from the candles makes his features softer, but his blue eyes still shine bright. The smell of the flowers permeates the air and I try to memorize every detail.

"Are you ready, little one?" He asks gently. That sweet little nickname always makes my heart flutter, but never more than in this moment.

"Yes, baby. Make me yours." I say breathlessly, the weight of the moment, how perfect it is, stealing the breath from my lungs. He smiles, his eyes softening to nothing but pure love and devotion.

He lines himself up at my entrance, teasing me with just the tip, trailing it through my essence to wet it. When I groan at how good it feels, he slips in just a little. I gasp at the sensation, the stretch and sting. He pulls back out before pressing in again gently.