Chapter 016

Herman Easton woke up early with a hangover headache.

When he woke up, the sky was still dark. He decided to go back to bed and slept for another half hour. When he woke up again, the morning sun had risen and the sky was slightly bright.

After washing up, he went to the spacious living room and sat down on a small blanket in front of the huge french windows which presented a great view.

The sky was vast, there were skyscrapers, and there were scattered lights in those tall buildings.

He recalled what had happened yesterday, but only remembered that he was forced to drink. He could not remember what had happened after that.

Forgot it. If you could not remember it, then no needed to think about it.

Anyway, he could only do some abnormal things when he was drunk. It's better if he could not remember it.

He reached out his hands and gently touched his stomach, thinking he had to go to see a doctor this afternoon.

After drinking during pregnancy, even though he only had a small amount, it was still very dangerous.

"Meow....."

Muffin came over with light kitten steps and naturally got into Herman Easton's arms. The furry and fat body curled up slightly, and it narrowed its eyes comfortably.

Herman Easton tapped its head with his finger. Muffin was so enjoyed and purred a few times.

The scene of a man and a cat was extremely harmonious and peaceful. For a moment, Herman Easton felt a little better.

"Master Easton, you're awake."

Herman Easton turned his head and saw that it was the housekeeper Leo Alton.

"I woke up early in the morning, so I thought I'd better just get up. Good morning, Uncle Leo!" Herman Easton said with a smile.

Leo Alton put breakfast on the side table beside Herman Easton. "Breakfast, Master Easton please have it while it's still hot."

There was a mellow milk, a pancake, and a bowl of porridge in the tray. The pancake was fried crispy and smelled good, garnished with syrup, it was so aromatic. The bowl of purple longan porridge was thick and smooth and would make anyone felt hungry.

"And this one." Housekeeper Leo Alton put down another tray. "If Master Easton finishes eating, please take this to the young master. He may not be awake at this hour. I'm afraid of disturbing him if I go in."

Herman Easton nodded.

He picked up a jade-white spoon, scooped up a small spoonful of porridge, and put it into his mouth. It was smooth, sweet, and not greasy at all, it was just right. He reached out to take a pancake and bit it. It was so crispy.

With delicious food like this, what else he would need in this life?

He quickly finished the breakfast and satisfactorily wiped the corners of his mouth with a small towel. He looked at Jared Cromwell's breakfast stealthily, pouted his mouth, and secretly picked up two pancakes.

Jared Cromwell seemed that he doesn't like so fancy pancakes.

He definitely did not like it.

Herman Easton secretly grabbed Jared Cromwell's breakfast and bit it with a satisfied look. After eating two, he pursed his lips, picked up the breakfast tray, and walked to Jared Cromwell's room.

As soon as he entered the door, the heavy curtains were still closed, and it was really dark. He put down the breakfast and turned his body to open the curtains. The warm sunlight shone into the room, and for a moment, his mind was much more open.

Jared Cromwell frowned and narrowed his eyes. "What are you doing?"

"I've brought you your breakfast."

Jared Cromwell was sleepy and a little angry. "What's wrong with you in the morning?"

Herman Easton's face was fierce. "Uncle Leo has been busy early in the morning. I have to take care of you, young master. Get up quickly, and don't make trouble for Uncle Leo!"

Jared Cromwell lifted the quilt.

A muscular and naked body appeared in front of Herman Easton. His long and strong legs, full of muscle, like the most fierce leopard, were full of masculinity and explosive power.

What was even more embarrassing was that he, he, he was pitching a big tent!

Herman Easton turned his head over with a little anger. "Are you so shameless?"

Jared Cromwell glanced at his red cheeks and said with a smile, "Why are you blushing? It perfectly normal to have morning wood."

Herman Easton snorted and said nothing.

"Besides, you've tried it before."

"Shut up!"

"You've tried it with both of your tiny mouths....."

Herman Easton punched him in the chest. "I warn you, f**king make more noises, then the sheet that you sleep in today will be your funeral cloth tomorrow!"

Jared Cromwell stared at him. "Who are you talking to?"

Herman Easton kicked his bed and looked fierce. He walked to the door with his face blushing and his heartbeat beating quickly. He turned around and said, "Don't talk nonsense. Wash up and eat!"