Chapter 034

Herman did not travel in Jared's car when he got to work the next day.

Since he had made it clear, there was no need to contact him.

He went upstairs with his briefcase. As soon as he pushed open the door of the assistant room, he was stunned.

There was a person sitting in his seat.

Julian Nye.

He glanced at Julian and asked, "Have you finished your training?"

Julian leaned against his chair without hesitation and smiled. "I've completed it. I would need you and the other assistants to guide me in the future."

"To guide you, sure alright." Herman took the hot water and walked to his side. "But first, walk away from my seat."

Julian did not move, but his eyes were still bright. "Then, where should I sit."

The number of assistants was the same amount as the number of desks. In other words, Julian, this assistant who was forced in, had no place to sit.

Herman raised his eyebrows and put his things directly on the table. "Didn't President Cromwell arrange it for you? Ask him."

Julian looked a little aggrieved.

"Don't act like a spoiled child in front of me." Herman rolled his eyes. "I'm not into this. If there's something wrong. Just walk a few steps to the director's room. President Cromwell is there. You can ask him. Now, get up!"

Julian gritted his teeth and finally got up from Herman's seat unwillingly.

Herman looked at him awkwardly standing beside him. "Don't you have any work to do?"

Julian snorted and said nothing.

Of course, he did not have anything to do.

He asked Jared to give him an assistant position just for his own selfish motives.

As for real work.....

Herman seemed to see through his intentions and threw out a piece of information. "President Cromwell asked me to guide you. Okay, I'll guide you. Here is a general plan for the new project. Give me a draft in five hours."

Julian frowned. "You want me to draft it?"

"If you still want to be an assistant, do something practical," Herman sneered, "If you don't have the ability, just pack up and leave."

Although his parents were not by his side, everything was up to him. The maids hired by his family did not dare to question his actions. When he grew up, Jared was more than happy to spoil him. With Jared around, how would others dare to make him angry?

Except for this ignorant Herman.

Julian looked around and found that the few assistants had no intention of helping him. One of them, Anna, even held her arms in front of her chest, with a smile on her face, as if she was watching an interesting show.

He gritted his teeth and took the document. "I'll write it now. Okay! Tsk!"

He finished talking and was about to leave.

"Wait!" Herman suddenly stopped him.

Julian turned around with a gloomy face. "What else?"

"I remember that your position is an assistant, not a director." Herman squinted.

"So what?"

"Since you are an assistant," Herman stood up, and his aura overwhelmed Julian's bluff. "Then you should look like an assistant. Be careful of your tone and manner. Be a good assistant and don't act like people are forcing you to do your job. Do you understand?"

Julian gritted his teeth and finally said with the same gloomy face, "Understood."

As he spoke, he walked into Jared's director's office.

Before closing the door, he glanced at those people in the assistant room coldly and snorted in his heart.

Not giving him a seat? Okay, then he would go to the director's office. He was not willing to work with these people.

As long as Jared still doted on him, these people, especially Herman, wanted to suppress him?

Hmnn, just wait.

He would teach him what was over-confident and what was self-inflicted.