Chapter 050

When the uncle and the others were invited by Jerry, Jared was talking and laughing with Officer Blakely.

The uncle sat down opposite Jared as soon as he came in. "Hello, President Cromwell."

After that, he reached out to shake hands with Jared.

Jared's two long legs were wrapped in perfectly cut suit pants and crossed casually. He just glanced at the man with his eyes and did not reach out or talk to him.

The uncle too back his hand and touched his nose. "About the compensation..... "

"Compensation," Jared said with a chuckle. "I'll give you 200,000. Is that enough?"

200,000!

The uncle suddenly widened his eyes and smiled, "Wow, 200,000 dollars..... "

"Not enough?" Jared smiled and loosened his tie. "..... 300,000?"

The uncle and the aunt quickly looked at each other with excitement in their eyes.

The rich were fools.

It seems that they were going to be crazy rich after this.

"Well." The uncle sighed hypocritically. "It's not easy for everyone. I'm also a reasonable person. President Cromwell, I won't fight with you anymore. The price is five hundred thousand, and we'll settle this matter."

Officer Blakely sat aside and said nothing, but after hearing the middle-aged man's words, he could not help but raise his eyebrows.

This man was too greedy.

He was afraid that he would suffer.

He was Jared's classmate, and he had also witnessed Jared expand the ordinary Cromwell Group to be this successful. He was very clear that Jared was an extremely smart and courageous person, otherwise, he could not be successful in the business circles.

These idiots thought that Jared could be conned by them. They were so stupid.

Jared smiled. "Five hundred thousand, okay."

The uncle laughed so hard that his eyes could not be seen. "That's good. We will be friends and brothers in the future, and we can help each other, right?"

Jared ignored him and looked at the watch on his wrist. "After finish talking about your thing, I'll talk about mine."

"What's..... about you?"

Jared rolled up his sleeves, and there were several scars on his arm.

When he rushed into Herman uncle's house, he was too anxious and had a conflict with them. No matter how powerful Jared was, he would inevitably be hurt by this group of people.

"There's an injury on my arm and I need compensation," Jared said unhurriedly. "According to my own personal calculation, you may still need to pay me an extra five hundred thousand."

The uncle's eyes suddenly became alert.

"Well, I won't take more money from you," Jared said with a smile. "You can compensate me according to my injuries. Mr. Goody, let your men go and dislocated the ten men's arms."

The uncle's eyes widened as if he did not expect things to develop like this.

"Then the problem comes." Jared smoked. His handsome face behind the smoke looked particularly imposing. "I couldn't find my check for a while, so I prepared 500,000..... coins for you. All of your hands are dislocated, how can you guys take them back?"

The uncle sensed the danger and stood up to guard.

"How about this?" Jared stood up as well. All of a sudden, his vigor suppressed the uncle's bluff. "Ten of you will swallow 50,000 coins each. Is that okay?"

Swallowing 50,000 coins.....

Could they still walk out alive?

The uncle finally knew that the person sitting in front of him was not a fool who could give them whatever they wanted, but a cunning and calculative tiger.

"What do you want to do..... I warn you," The uncle stepped back a few steps, his eyes alert, "We are weak people, if you dare to touch us, there will not be a good end for you. I am a friend with the chief officer, don't push me too hard!"

Jared did not speak, but Officer Blakely, who was beside him, sniggered. "Are you familiar with the chief police? Is that so?..... But why don't I know you?"

The uncle finally knew that he had caused trouble.

His vigilant eyes swept around, and then he suddenly ran outside. However, the house was surrounded by heavily guarded bodyguards, so how could he escape?

Jared looked at the middle-aged man who was being carried by several bodyguards like chickens and sneered. "Mr. Goody, feed him." Mr. Goody picked up a small bag of coins next to him and walked to the uncle who was caught and unable to move. Looking at his horrified and angry look, he said, "There is bad karma for the wicked. Do you think that when you play a rogue, others will let you go because they can't do anything." He sneered. "You are wrong. There are people who have ways to kill you."

Then he directly opened the uncle's mouth and stuffed a handful of coins into it.

"Don't you love money? You want money so much that you can cheat your own nephew?" Jared walked up to him with a cold look in his eyes. "Now the money is here. I'll let you take as much as you can. Eat!"

The uncle coughed violently and finally spat out the things in his mouth. "I thought you were sincere, you fucking wait for me..... "

Before he could finish, Jared clenched his fist and threw a left hook at him.

"Let you bully him!"

The uncle's head was hit to the side, and the corners of his mouth immediately turned purple.

"You! Don't bully me!" The uncle was afraid while angry. "We are weak. If you..... "

"F*ck your mother's weak people!"

As soon as Jared got angry, he raised his hand and threw a fierce right hook at the uncle's face.

The uncle's mouth suddenly bled.

"The person who drugs his own nephew is called the weak? You called yourself weak when you forced him to give all his dad's compensation to you? You almost killed him. You almost killed my child. This is so-called weak?" Jared sneered and kicked the uncle's calf.

With a cracking sound and the uncle's painful roar, the people around suddenly understood one thing.

President Cromwell was ruthless this time.

This group of people were in trouble this time.