Chapter 046

Jared had been driving for nearly a night, but the address of Herman's hometown was too remote. He made several detours but did not find the right place.

He stopped the car. opened the door, got out of the car, and looked around.

The mountains were endless. A narrow river separates the mountains and the roads, and the water was cascading.

It was really too out of the way.

He frowned slightly, sat back in the car, re-opened the map navigation, looked at it seriously, confirmed his position, and started the car again.

Soon after the car was driven on the road, a call came in.

Julian Nye called.

Jared hesitated for a moment and answered the phone. "Hello?"

"Jared, where are you?" Julian questioned him from the beginning.

Jared held the steering wheel. "I have something to do. Outside now."

"We did agree that you'd come to my Lake View Villa yesterday." Julian's voice was still calm. "I waited for you until one o'clock, and then I accidentally fell asleep. When I woke up and I found that you had never been here."

Jared frowned slightly. "I have something to do. Don't worry about it."

"What's the matter?"

Jared's face slowly darkened.

He did not like the feeling of being questioned.

"Jared, are you..... going to find Herman?"

Jared was stunned. "How do you know?"

Julian smiled sadly on the other side. "I knew it. I knew you didn't come because you wanted to look for him. Jared, remember you have already broken up with him. Everything about him has nothing to do with you, isn't it?"

Jared's heart skipped a beat for no reason.

Yes, he broke up with Herman.

So, from now on, everything about Herman has nothing to do with him.

So, what was he doing now?

Jared's heart trembled, and he suddenly stopped the car.

From the moment he saw those mother-and-child supplies, his heart was in a mess. It seemed that his mind was tangled with confusion.

He only knew that when he saw those things, he guessed that Herman might have an affair with a woman, or even made the woman pregnant. Herman would be completely separated from him. He would have his own home, and they would be strangers from then.

Thinking of this, he was both panicked and angry. He wished he could find Herman immediately and tied him up. So Herman could not go anywhere and did not have the courage to hook up with others!

What was wrong with him?

When he was lost in thought, Julian's crisp voice came again. "Jared, are you listening?"

"Yes." Jared came to his senses and coughed. "Go ahead."

"I don't want this kind of thing to happen again." Julian's tone was a little serious. "Jared, come back right now."

Jared clicked on the navigation map and glanced at it briefly.

It was not far from the destination.

Julian took a deep breath as if he had made a big decision. "When you pick me up at the airport, you ask me if I want to be with you. At that time, I was still testing you and I had lots to think. Now, I've made my decision."

Jared was stunned.

"Jared, I'm willing to be with you."

Jared did not answer.

In front of him was the muddy road to Herman's remote hometown, and the soft and pleasant voice of Julian was on the phone.

He did confess to Julian when he took Julian back home.

Julian's answer was very vague. He neither confirmed nor denied it. Jared understood that Julian was not serious, but he still resolutely took Julian back home and planned to spoil him, treated him well, and let him be willing to say yes.

But now.....

Julian's voice sounded a little hot. "Jared, listen to me. Now, don't hesitate and come back to my Lake View Villa."

"I'll wait for you in the bedroom. I'll wait for you to come back." Julian took a deep breath. "Jared Cromwell, let's do it."