Chapter 053

Hearing this, Herman was slightly shocked.

Then he smiled and said, "Don't listen to them. I'm a man and won't be pregnant. I have a tumor in my body."

"The doctors have told me all about it," Jared took a deep breath and stared at Herman as if he wanted to see through this man. "Is it my child?"

Herman turned his head and said nothing.

"Speak!"

Seeing that he was not cooperative, Jared couldn't help growling in a low voice.

After a long silence in the ward, Herman said in low voice, "You've known it. What the hell do you want to ask?"

Jared held back his anger and sat down beside his bed. Seeing that he was still lying with his back to himself, he pulled him back by moving his hands and forced him to face himself. "If it weren't for such a thing, are you going to tell me after giving birth to the child?"

Herman snorted and said with a smile, "You're wrong."

Jared's eyes were very deep as he stared straight at Herman.

"Before this," Herman took a deep breath and said, "I plan not to tell you until I die."

Jared pinched Herman's wrist and was so angry that he wanted to break it. "Well, Herman, you have guts!"

"I do have guts. It's planted in my belly." At the end of the matter, Herman did not show any nervousness of being exposed. Instead, he could play a joke at will. "Jared Cromwell, I beg you a favor."

Jared turned his head awkwardly and said, "Say it."

"You owe me five years ago. This time you saved my child and me, so we're even." Herman blinked his eyes and reached out his hand to secretly touch his stomach. "Just take it as a gift for me. This child is born and I will raise it by myself. I will never ask you for a penny and I will never let him appear in front of you. Let's just leave, okay?"

Jared's eyes were burning with anger as if he was going to burn the person in front of him alive.

"Look, you don't like me either. The child I gave birth to will definitely be a burden to you." Herman tilted his head and said with a bitter smile, "Maybe this child will become a handle for others to attack you in the future. You just pretend..... never know this, okay? You and Julian are happy together. You must be far away from the child, can you?"

Jared stared at Herman like a wolf, and then squeezed out three words from his teeth, "Don't even think about it!"

Herman sighed. "That's boring. You don't love me either. You don't have to make everyone unhappy for a child. You..... "

"Hurry up and take a rest." Jared stood up all in a sudden. "Don't think about other things. It's impossible."

After that, he walked out of the ward quickly. His steps were a little messy as if he was deliberately avoiding it.

Herman sighed as he watched Jared leave.

Damn it, stinky bastard, I'm so sorry for the trouble!

Jared walked out of the ward and involuntarily leaned against the cold wall outside the ward.

Without any preparation, he became an expectant father. Even if it was him, he was somewhat flustered and at a loss.

"President Cromwell," Jerry's voice rang beside him. "The transfer to the hospital has been done well. Director Kent has already informed us that when Assistant Easton's situation is stable, we can transfer to the special-grade ward over there."

"Okay." Jared nodded and said in a cold and serious voice, "Tell me the result after you follow up with his uncle's business."

"Okay."

Jared sighed heavily as if he had let go of the knot in his heart. He turned his head and looked through the small glass window at Herman, who was lying in the war.

He looked exhausted and weak, lying on the bed with his eyes closed, and he didn't know whether he had fallen asleep or not.

If only he could be so obedient all the time, Jered thought, no matter what, he would take the responsibility of being a father. If Herman was more obedient and behaved, he could try not to treat him like before, and he could try to be good to him.