Chapter 059

"Oh," Cora's voice was cold and ironic. "Why did you call me?"

"The company's work e-mail has recently received an e-mail." Herman sneered. "Do you know what's written in the e-mail?"

Cora snorted disdainfully. "What e-mail?"

"In the e-mail, he slandered that I have AIDS. You did it, didn't you?"

Cora snorted, "Are you all boring? I don't understand what you are talking about."

"You are the one who is bored!" Herman was a little angry. "Can you not be annoyed? Are your brothers not doing anything serious all day except spending money, gossip, and little tricks? Where am I fucking in your way?" Cora's voice suddenly became gloomy. "Herman, please be polite to me!"

"I've had enough." Herman was in a bad mood, but he became more irritated after being made fun of by Cora. He said in a more aggressive tone, "I owe you something. You, your cousin, you're all playing with me desperately. Five years have passed. I've spent all my money on your cousin. I've taken out my heart, and I've done what I should. Your noble Cromwell family still looks down on me. Okay, I'll go, and don't covet anything from you. Then, your brother Julian is with Jared as you wish. You are satisfied, can you stop bothering me? I really don't want to see your Cromwell family anymore."

"You... "

"That's all we have to say." Herman suppressed his emotions and took a deep breath. "I won't interfere with you anymore. You sent a clear and apologize e-mail with that account. This matter is settled. In the future, we have nothing to do with each other, so we will never know each other. If you insist on making trouble for me, okay, I don't want to lose face, we will see each other in court." After saying this, he directly cut the line.

But Anna heard it clearly. She leaned forward and asked softly, "Do you suspect..... Cora Cromwell did it?"

"It's not a suspicion." Herman paused for a moment and his eyes became sharp. "Anna, over the years, how many people do you think there are people who have so much resentment against me to deliberately mess with me? I'm very likely to guess that this photo was taken by Cora. Even if the person who sent the e-mail is not her, she is still part of this."

"What are you going to do?"

Herman took a deep breath and said, "I'm waiting for her e-mail apology..... Otherwise, it's a civil offense."

Hearing this, Anna also nodded.

She knew that Herman's fierce momentum was only on his side.

He was actually a very gentle and considerate person.

Herman had persisted for such a long time, cooked for Jared, and lived a happy life for him. As soon as he got sick, Herman was more nervous than anyone else. If he was unhappy, Herman would change his ways to make him happy, so he could see that.

"Maybe, it's the spoiled temper of a rich and well-known family," Anna thought. "Cora and the other noble ladies have always seen the value of others and other people's family background, but never see the sacrifice."

Anna stroke Herman's back, feeling a little sad.

She knew very well how much Herman, who looked so strong and sharp on the surface, needed to be loved.

At the door of the ward, Jared, who happened to come from the small window and wanted to have a look, silently leaned against the cold white wall.

When he heard Herman's words to Cora, he felt very complicated.

All of a sudden, playing a movie in his mind when he lived through these years with Herman bit by bit.

When he caught a cold, Herman poured medicine for him regularly. Even if he was so annoyed that he shouted at him, he had to urge him to drink. When he was upset with work, Herman accompanied him to work overtime. As long as he stayed late, Herman would accompany him to the night. There were countless nights, Jared worked until he fell asleep on his desk, and Herman gently turned off the lights for him.

Perhaps, after turning off the lights, Herman continued to fight to solve the problem as soon as possible.

There were still a lot of pictures. Herman was busy working in the kitchen on his birthday; Herman was happy to see him leading the group to make a breakthrough in the new field, and Herman was happy for him.....

Herman was everywhere.

So what was the complicated feeling in front of Herman now?

Was it a sense of guilt?

At this time, this imposing man, who was always good at business, had rare confusion in his eyes.