Chapter 027

"Toyboy?"

"Yeah." Vito Huxley pointed to the shining sign on top above his head. "I'm good at this!"

Herman Easton might have misunderstood something. He lowered his head and coughed a few times. "Okay..... alright."

Vito Huxley frowned and complained, "I sent you a f*cking message after high school examinations, and you didn't reply!"

"It turned out that my phone had been stolen and I couldn't find it. I changed to a new number, and lost lots of contract numbers"

"No wonder," Vito Huxley curled his lips, "Now I know why your account suddenly began selling porn films on WeChat posts. So it was stolen."

Herman Easton was a little embarrassed. "Delete that old number please. It's shameful."

Vito Huxley snorted softly. "Where are you working now?"

"I'm an assistant to the Cromwell Group."

"You've done well." Vito Huxley chuckled.

"You've done much better than me here."

"Then...... shall we exchange numbers?"

Vito Huxley mysteriously leaned into Herman Easton's ear, and the heat tickled his ears. "So many years have passed..... can you be the one on top now?"

Herman Easton paused for a moment. "Maybe..... I can't."

"Oh, then don't bother giving me your number."

Herman Easton was stunned.

Vito Huxley burst into laughter. "Look at your silly face. I'm just kidding." As he spoke, Vito Huxley walked out of the store. "Let's go, old friend. Let's go and have some afternoon tea!"

"You don't have to look after the shop?"

Vito Huxley curled his lips. "There aren't many people around at noon, and it's better to make ducks at night when there are lots of costumer."

Two old friends who had not met for a long time hurriedly found a restaurant, ordered a pot of tea and some desserts. Looking at their slightly changed faces, they both wanted to say something in their hearts.

Vito Huxley ate a piece of almond cake. "Brother Easton, you've been living such a good life for so many years."

Herman Easton snorted. "Just living the present. It's hard to foresee what will happen in the future."

"Yes," Vito Huxley nodded and let the sweet almond cake melt in his mouth. "Still single?"

"Is it a sin to be single?" Herman Easton rolled his eyes. "I'm single now."

Vito Huxley dropped the spoon. "You're too disappointing. Twenty years have passed. Herman, haven't you got laid with men yet? How could you deal with your desire?"

Herman Easton gave him a hard look. "Can't you speak human language? I'm not unlovable. Just broke up."

Vito Huxley said thoughtfully, "Who was that guy?"

Herman Easton took a sip of fruit tea. "You don't know him."

Vito Huxley looked at Herman Easton's face. "It sounds like a confidential story that you don't want to talk about. If you want me to stop asking questions, it's impossible." He paused. "Be honest."

Herman Easton chuckled. Anyway, there was nothing to be embarrassed about, so he told him everything about him and Jared Cromwell.

He was calm. On the contrary, Vito Huxley was shocked as if he had seen a ghost. "Did he bully you and then dump you?"

Herman Easton nodded and shook his head. "It's no big deal."

"Didn't you teach him a lesson? Didn't you kick him in his dick? Why, why did he make such a stupid mistake?!"

"That's my generosity. I was too lazy to argue with him."

Vito Huxley stared at him for a long time. "You don't even care about him bullying you like this. You're too kind" Then he said with hatred, "Do you want me to teach him a lesson?"

Herman Easton shrugged. "He's the President of the Cromwell Group and has great power. How do you want to teach him a lesson?"

Vito Huxley was suddenly knocked back by the question. He frowned and thought for a moment, then mysteriously came up to him. "How about this? Look, there are a group of wild dogs at the intersection in front of us. You feed them some bones. When President Cromwell goes work..... "

"Com on, I don't want to be chased by wild dogs down a few streets. It's all right, you don't have to teach him a lesson. We already broke up. I don't want to cause more trouble."

Vito Huxley stared at him for a while, and finally sighed. "This Jared Cromwell is just a man who looks up at the sky with his little eyes! Forget it, as long as you're happy"

The atmosphere was frozen for a moment. Herman Easton looked out, and the sunshine was just right.

He said that he had made up his mind, but.....

He secretly touched his stomach under the table. After all, the little life in his tummy was made in a relationship that Jared Cromwell could not cut off.

Vito Huxley tilted his neck. "Now, you are single and I'm single too. We are really brothers."

"I'm going to a Friendship Event this Sunday. Will you go with me?"

Herman Easton raised his eyebrows. "Friendship Event?"

It sounded very ambiguous.

"Yes." Vito Huxley smiled with a sly look. "A Friendship Event that will be full of elite muscular men, plenty of choices. Are you coming?"

Herman Easton looked at Vito Huxley's eyes and felt that he was going to be conned by him.

Vito Huxley leaned into his ear and asked, "Do you know what's the theme of this party?"

"What is it?"

"The theme of this Friendship Event is ....." Vito Huxley laughed. "Beastly."