Chapter 064

Could it be that Jared had come to bother him again?

Herman went upstairs with a black face and a plastic bag in his hand. Seeing that the lock of his home was intact, he felt a little relieved that he had not been forcibly pried away.

Opening the door and entering the room, the head Muffin lazily lifted his head from the cat's nest and let out a "Meow" sound as a way of greeting.

Herman flew into the kitchen, cooked the bottom of the soup, and then put it on the small electric furnace to slowly heat it up. When the bottom of the soup was slightly bubbling, he put the freshly prepared cut beef, tribute pill, and all kinds of ingredients into the furnace.

The fragrance was diffused, and his stomach was growling.

While he was cooking the hot pot happily, the door was knocked twice by the sound of a bang.

He was a little surprised and covered the lid of the glass pot with the hot pot. Then he walked to the door, took a deep breath, and opened the door.

Outside the door stood Jared.

At this time, he was wearing a tall and long black coat, inside which had not been changed yet, which made him look more and more sturdy and slender, and the proportion was perfect. His face was as cold as usual, but today, his eyes were staring at Herman, and he had a different feeling.

"What are you doing here?" Herman asked in a low voice.

Jared took two steps forward and said, "Let me in."

"Don't!" Herman hurriedly stood in front of him and stopped him. "I make it clear. This is my home, not yours. You don't have the right to come in casually."

Jared's good-looking brows furrowed. "I've got something for you."

"You don't have to." Herman pretended to smile. "Are you leaving or not? If you don't leave, I'll close the door directly."

Jared still did not move. "Uncle Leo asked me to bring it to you."

As he spoke, he raised the bag in his hand.

Herman's lips curled up unconsciously and he went to get the bag, only to find that Jared was holding it tightly.

"What do you mean?" He squinted.

Jared's tone was still cold. "I've told you. Let me in."

The two of them stared at each other at the door for a long time. Finally, Herman was afraid of embarrassment. "F*ck, come in."

As soon as they moved here, the neighbors upstairs and downstairs were not familiar with each other, so they didn't want them to feel that there was a strange person living in this room.

Jared seemed to be satisfied with the smile on his lips. He closed the door and went into the room. When he saw the situation in the room, he said with dissatisfaction, "Do you live in such a small place?"

Herman didn't care about what he said. He walked to the table alone and sneered, "You're really the Young Master of the Cromwell family who doesn't know the sufferings of the world. How big is the house that I need to live alone? It's funny."

Jared was ridiculed by Herman, but he didn't say anything. He also went to the table and sat down.

"Have you taken a seat?" Herman's eyes widened. "Put down your things. You can leave now."

As if he didn't hear what he said, Jared took out the things in the bag.

The tonic was filled with thermos cups, as well as all kinds of medicine meals bought in the shop.

"I've eaten," Jared said, pointing at the things on the table.

Herman looked at the tonic soup and didn't say anything.

This was done by Uncle Leo. Uncle Leo had been very kind to him over the years. Herman was very grateful to his feelings for him.

"I see." Herman nodded. "Do you have anything else to do? Go back to your spacious and comfortable villa if you have nothing to do. Don't let me be wronged."

Jared suddenly grabbed his hand. "Have you seen the email?"

Herman asked doubtfully, "What email?"

Jared did not reply. Instead, he stared at him intently.

Herman took out his mobile phone from his pocket and entered his private email to check, but found nothing. As soon as he entered several work email boxes of the Cromwell Group, he found something.

Cora sent a clear-up and an apology.

The content of the email was generally said. She didn't find out what had happened to Herman who had been infected with Ai Zi (AIDS), so that people wouldn't continue to spread it. In the letter of apology, the words of apology were also pleasing to the eye.

Herman raised his phone. "Did you force her to send?"

"I didn't force her," Jared said, "She should have apologized. This is what she should do."

"All right." Herman snorted. "Anyway, as long as your Cromwell family doesn't come to be a demon in front of me, no matter how much you play, it has nothing to do with me. So what?"

Jared nodded and automatically ignored the latter half of his sentence. Then he opened his mouth and said, "I will take care of you and the baby in your belly in the future."

"All right, Big Master, stop joking." Herman rolled his eyes. "You'd better stay at the big villa and wait on me. Don't come here to vent your anger on me."

Jared raised his head and looked at Herman. "I don't want to go back to my house for the time being."

"What?"

"I said, I don't want to go back to my house for the time being," Jared continued, "I'll live next door to you."