Chapter 037

Herman went forward and took the proposal draft from Julian's hand. He opened it with a sneer. "This is what you wrote. Julian, have you really participated in the formal business assistant training?"

Julian nodded. "Yes."

"That's good." Herman's eyes were calm. "The proposal I gave you is the marketing strategy of Cromwell Group's next new commercial building. Tell me, what are the differences in this new marketing strategy compared with the previous one? What's the estimated expense? What's the link with the result of the market research?"

Julian was a little stunned. "Maybe..... "

"Maybe?" Herman questioned, "I don't want maybe. Give me a certain answer."

"I think..... " Julian was a little anxious and his face turned red.

"Can't answer? Well, another question. Which group is the main target of this program? In order to attract guests, what kind of activities will be carried out? Which company will you cooperate with? What's the profit target that is expected to be achieved? What's the data standard?"

Julian was even more stammering. "This..... "

Herman closed the file. "Still can't answer?"

Julian did not answer.

"It can be explained in two ways." Herman casually put aside the folder, folded his arms over his chest, and leaned against his desk, looking powerful, handsome, and attractive. "Either you don't really want to do this job and come to the Cromwell Group with other purposes. Or you received the training but can't understand it. This means..... you may need to do a formal IQ test. Which one do you think you are?"

Anna burst into hearty laughter after hearing Herman's words.

"You've gone too far!" Julian protested.

"Too far? Is that too far?" Herman sneered and pointed to the box of chocolate on Anna's table. "When you come back from German, you sent a box of chocolate to all the assistants, but I didn't get it. Of course, I don't care about your stuff, but your idea of giving gifts is very suspicious."

With a smile in his eyes, he straightened his back and walked up to Julian. "Do you think that you can use this little trick, sugar-coated bullets, to slowly form a small group with the assistants and push me out? Do you want to use this office violence to defeat me?"

"I didn't," Julian denied decisively.

"Whether you admit it or deny it," Herman smiled, holding the table with both hands, and sat up directly with his two slender legs overlapping casually, "You have to figure out the truth..... "

With this, he looked at these assistants who had a good relationship with him. "They are my people."

There was only one man in the assistant room, Herman Easton, and he was gay.

Therefore, everyone often made jokes, because they had a good relationship and did not mind.

Hearing these words, all the assistants did not object. Anna even leaned on one side and twisted her waist to send a kiss in the air.

Julian clenched his fists and finally could not keep the fake smile. "Okay, you're great, okay?"

"Of course, I'm great." Herman blinked. "If I'm not good enough, how can I make lots of plans without making any mistakes? If I'm not great, how can I be observant and spot mistakes?"

With this, he walked to Julian's side and squinted at this furious little lotus. "Today, as your Brother Herman, I will teach you a lesson. Whether you want to make trouble or do evil, the premise is that you are qualified and capable. Do something that fits your position, what about you? You treat the company as your battlefield and want to suppress people and show off, but when it's time for you to work hard, you don't have any ability at all. The company is not a tool for you to play, and I am not your parent. You are a society, and this is a job. No matter how great you are in acting, just remember one thing, without abilities, we will not tolerate you!"

With that, he walked up to Jared with a smile.

Jared was a head taller than him, and his figure was stronger than him. Herman was just facing Jared's collar.

He stretched out his hand and put on a necktie for Jared intimately. "After I left, there's not even a man can help Mr. Cromwell to tie his necktie? The person who tied this suck, it's just like a student's red scarf."

From the corner of his eyes, Julian was so angry that his eyes turned red because of his behavior.

Hah.

Wonderful.

Jared lowered his head and saw Herman tied his necktie just as before. Somehow, he had an impulse to hold this man.

Herman finished tying his tie and said, "Whether it's work or personal life, you should distinguish what you should do and do it with effort. Everyone has eyes, no fool. This advice is for President Cromwell and Master Julian."

After saying that, Herman picked up his coat from his seat and threw it on his shoulder. Like a general who had won a victory, he walked to the door of the assistant room and turned his head slightly. "I'm going to have lunch. See you in the afternoon, sweethearts."

He smiled brilliantly, revealing two pointed tiger teeth.

Today, he was the handsome Herman Easton.

No.

Every day, he was the handsome Herman Easton.

That's right.