Chapter 031

"Those who can come today are good quality men....." Vito pointed his fingers, his eyes shining like stars. "You have to be observant and look for the right person. Look at that". He pointed to a man sitting at the small table over there. "I saw him when I went to the gym. Don't think that he's abstinent. If he takes off his clothes, his waist will be full of strength!"

Herman looked at the group of walking men in front of him, feeling dazzled.

He had never expected that there were so many people in this group.

Looking at them one by one, they were all well-behaved. The elite had a lust for sex. It turned out that all of them were gay for a long time.

It was really amazing.

While they were looking back and forth, the wine dealer handed them two glasses of wine. "Enjoy yourself."

Vito took a glass and pushed another glass to Herman.

Herman waved his hand repeatedly. "I don't drink this."

Vito took a sip of wine and said, "Okay, then order it yourself. They have a full set of wine here, including clear rum and vodka."

Herman turned around and looked at the bartender waiting for the guest to order their drink. "Do you have any oat here?"

"F*ck," Vito spat out a mouthful of wine. "Herman, what are you drinking? You're drinking oat at a wild party? Are you crazy?"

The bartender seemed to be a little embarrassed. He held his chin and thought for a long while. "Sorry, there is no oat in the bar..... But today I just brought a pack of my grandma's oatmeal. Why not..... "

"One bowl please, thank you."

Vito looked at Herman with a strange look. "Brother Easton, why have you been so cowardly after so long?"

"No." Herman was slightly happy. "My body is in a special condition. I just can't drink."

Vito snorted with disdain, but he did not say anything. He turned his head and continued to scan through every man present.

The bartender quickly made the oatmeal and brought it over. Herman thanked him and was about to drink the oatmeal but Vito suddenly grabbed his wrist and said incoherently, "H..... He came over!"

Herman cocked his head in confusion. "Who?"

"The hottie I told you about is walking toward me!"

Herman turned the chair and took a closer look. Indeed, a man was coming toward them. As the sexy man got closer and closer, Herman could see the man's face clearly through the light.

He chocked on his breath.

It was the f*cking Vic Hurley!

Vic Hurley walked up to Herman and stood in front of him. He smiled gently and said, "Assistant Easton, we meet again!"

"You, you, you..... Vic Hurley?"

Vito Huxley stared at Herman. "You call me?"

"No." Herman quickly waved his hand. "His name is Vic Hurley, and yours is Vito Huxley. You two..... what a fate?"

Vito looked at the handsome man in front of him and swallowed.

Vic took a goblet and touched the glass in Vito's hand. "Hello, are you Herman's friend?"

Vito usually looked quite coquettish, but at the critical moment, he began not to act like himself.

At this moment, being interrupted by a handsome guy like Vic Hurley, he trembled like a hairless chicken in winter. I'm 178 meters tall, 60 weight, single, bottom. I have to wear a condom."

Vic Hurley's smile froze on his face.

"No, no, no, I mean..... that..... "

Herman looked at Vito and rolled his eyes.

The one who was really timid was here.

In order to ease the atmosphere, he smiled at Vic slightly. "Mr. Hurley, I didn't expect that you also..... "

"Can't believe that I'm also gay?" Vic raised his eyebrows. "I think I've already acted very obviously. Am I not gay enough?"

"Enough, enough, very good." Herman smiled and glanced at Vito who was next to him.

The guy was about to drool.

He hurriedly poked Vito with his elbow. "Speak, are you okay?"

Vito put down his glass and said, "I, I, I didn't mean that..... "

Herman was afraid that Vito might say something wrong. So he wrapped his arms around Vito's shoulders and said, "Mr. Hurley, let me introduce you. This is my classmate, Vito Huxley. His name is almost the same as yours. I'm sorry he said something wrong just now. He was still very innocent. You guys..... could just introduce each other."

Vic nodded politely and asked Vito, "It's a pleasure to meet you. What do you do?"

Vito lowered his head shyly.

"I'm a toyboy."