☓☓ chapter twenty-one ☓☓

[Picture at the side *Quote isn't by me*]

☓☓ chapter twenty-one ☓☓
[Sky's POV]

All my life, I've always wanted to go on a date with my idols.

Ah, look at Luke Hemmings with his sexy lip ring and damn! Look at that soft hair of his and that-

Alright, I'll stop before I bore you out.

What I'm trying to say is that I'm even more excited about my date with Ash, than meeting my idols.

That definitely says a lot.

Or maybe it's the fact that this might be our first and only date. So I'll make sure to remember every single detail of it, and cherish it in my heart forever.

Wiping away the few streaks of stray tears that somehow managed to fall, I let the warm water engulf my body as I started cleaning up.

Don't think so negatively, I repeated continuously in my mind.

Think of the things that make you happy, like... like Asher.

Asher Grayson.

The one that caught me in his arms when I fainted. Well, I didn't exactly fall in his arms, but you get it.

The one who never fails to make my day better.

The one whom I think about day and night.

The one whom I'm crazy over.

But most importantly, he was the one whom stuck with me even after I pushed him away; even after he knew my condition.

Is this feeling whenever you get a swarm of butterflies in your stomach whenever he's around, and the silly smile etched on your face whenever he says something dumb, what they call 'love'?

If it is, then I'm positive that I'm madly in love with my Ashy boy.

I meant my boyfriend.

Ignoring the cheesy grin that somehow managed to find its way onto my face, I focused on cleaning myself up.

Funny how fast my mood can change in mere minutes.

It's even funnier how this might just be the second last day that I get to spend on earth with my loved ones.

The only thing I could do now was to pray.

And pray.

Keep praying that a miracle might occur, and daddy and I would both be fine.

And also that I wouldn't lose Asher.

***

The bell rang right after I chucked the final item into my bag.

Checking my reflection one last time in the mirror, I grinned in satisfaction before jogging down the stairs.

"Hey mum! I'm leaving now if you don't mind, love you." I said, before planting a quick peck on her cheeks.

"Have fun on your date but don't overtire yourself, alright? Love you too, baby." She smiled, before kissing my temple.

"Got it, mum! Bye!" I waved one last time before walking towards the door.

After unlocking it, I was greeted with the Greek God himself.

Joking, it was only my Ashy boy.

"Hey there, girlfriend. You look even more gorgeous today." He complimented after openly checking me out.

He has no sense of shame sometimes. Not that I minded though.