☓☓ chapter thirteen ☓☓

[Picture of Skylett's 'room' at the side. *I do not own the picture*]

☓☓ chapter thirteen ☓☓

The both of us actually managed to work together for once and come up with a decent 'birthday surprise' plan.

Sky's birthday is coming up in just a few days, or to be exact, two days before my next soccer match.

And my next soccer match is in two day's time.

Which means, it's her birthday today, so I better wake my lazy ass of a sister up now.

I tossed my comforter aside and climbed out of my bed, heading straight to Am's room.

Without knocking on the door, I pushed it wide open with much more force than necessary.

Mustering all the energy still present in me at nine in the morning, I absentmindedly shouted at her.

Wrong move. Deadly wrong move.

Now before I proceed, you have to understand that when I was yelling at her, my eyes were still drowsy.

Which means, I wasn't really looking at her.

Now, let's proceed.

"GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED THIS MINU-"

At this moment, my eyes just opened.

Screw it, my eyes were the size of a saucer.

"FUCK!" Am and I yelled at the same time.

Twin things, you won't understand.

Her window was open and a guy was in the process of climbing out of it.

However, after our loud scream, he most probably got shocked. Thus, why he lost his balance and fell down.

Half a second later, a girly scream filled the air.

Real manly, dude.

Thank goodness Am's room is facing the backyard, so he most probably landed on the grass patch, instead of hard concrete.

Hold on.

Why was there even a guy in her room?

Wait another minute.

If it was even humanly possible, my eyes widened even further.

Without thinking, I rushed to the window and jumped down too.

No this isn't titanic where, and I quote, 'you jump, I jump'.

It's 'when you see a thief, you chase'.

I landed right on top of the thief, and wrapped my arms around him, so that he can't escape.

Not a smart move to jump down the window, I know.

But I'm a jock for a reason, right?

Just kidding. Some people can't even kick the damn ball in a straight line. So yeah, I'm not really that dumb, because I can even kick the ball straight into the goal post.

I clenched my fist and raised my hand. But before I could even attack the thief with a punch, the front door opened, and Am ran towards us with full force.

"NO! HE'S NOT A FUCKING THIEF, YOU DUMB SHIT! HE'S JORDAN! JORDAN WOODS!"

What?

I pulled my eyebrows together in a frown, and turned the guy's body over.