1

A place far away from Earth where there is no existence of human beings but a place which is known to all the human beings and the place is heaven. We all have learned from childhood that angels Exist in heaven.

Mythology says Angels exist because of humans ancient people used to say that angels are the protector of human beings from devils which also means bad things. According to ancient people, bad things are done by the devil.

Heaven is also similar to earth the only difference we have is the heaven is in the sky between the clouds. All are having the same dress code that's white. Heaven is nothing different from Earth most of the things are the same for heaven even Heaven also has a king or head who rules the Angels?

---------------------------------------------------------

Heaven was filled with laughter like always in the kingdom and the lord of heaven was busy with his subordinates (like a right hand and left hand of the lord) the lord  trusted 2 young men out of the whole Kingdom. He had full trust in these two men who were always ready to fight for the rights and the Kingdom. The Kingdom was not very huge it was medium with few angels.

Every season the devils come for a war to heaven and all the time these two special men of the lord saved the whole Kingdom from devils and this is why these two men have become the trustworthy Angel of the kingdom. And these 2 young men were also very handsome and all the young female Angel have a crush on them... the whole Kingdom of heaven loved these two men for their protection towards the kingdom.

The name of the two handsome men was:

The right hand of the lord is named JIMIN.

The left hand of the lord is named JI-HOON.

Jimin was the most loved one in heaven because he was too kind to heaven and also the strongest angel after the lord.
Ji hoon was Jimin's best friend both of them were very close from the beginning...they also had one more friend who was very dear to both the men her name was Y/n (your name).

Y/n is the prettiest girl among the other female angels... All the male Angels have a huge crush on her. Y/n is close to Jimin and Ji Hoon. Y/n was in charge to protect baby human beings from devils or bad vibes... She had gone to earth to protect a newborn baby who was in danger because of the baby's grandfather.

She was protecting the baby from a grandfather who was dead and also was not happy to have a granddaughter... he wanted a grandson.. and he was unhappy because the granddaughter was born and wanted to kill the granddaughter. Grandfather was a ghost whose wish was not fulfilled.

Y/n went to earth to protect the baby girl from her grandfather. Y/n  was gone for a month and after a month she came back to heaven. When Jimin and Ji hoon heard the news of her return they were happy that they will be seeing her after a whole month.
The day when y/n was returning from the earth... Jimin had some important work to do and also could not go out of the lord's cabin...he was helpless that he could not see y/n first. But he was left with no choice.

JI-HOON who was free he decided to meet y/n first. he went to y/n house to meet her first. He knocked on the door of her house and the door opens and he sees the most beautiful girl in heaven standing right in front of his eyes. He was completely lost in her eyes and cute smile until he realise someone calling his name" JI-HOON!" And he came back to reality from his Dreamland.

"When did you come back? How was your trip to earth? how are human beings? Dangerous? And why did you take so long this time?" Y/n was boomerang with questions that Ji hoon asked. "Take it slow buddy am not running anywhere, come in.."

Y/n invited him inside the house..." Where is Jimin?" She asked... JI-HOON replied that Jimin was busy with work and will not be coming today. As soon as she hears that Jimin won't be able to meet her today because of his busy work her smile dropped immediately.

Then JI-HOON started telling her what all happened in heaven in her absence..both the friends sat and had a long and funny conversation together it was almost night and Ji hoon had to go back to lord's palace. Ji-hoon takes his leave from y/n house. Y/n locked the door and went inside her room to sleep after cleaning her room she went to bed.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hello readers, how have you been these days it's been a long time. I hope you all are doing well and fine...I have come back with a new story hope you guys are liking it let me know if you are liking it.💜💜💜💜

Thank you💜