2

It was midnight y/n was sleeping peacefully in her bedroom until she hears a strange noise from her living room...she opened her eyes and was listening to the noise. she could hear faint footsteps coming towards her room. She was scared she thought someone came into her house...as the footsteps come near and near y/n was ready to attack the person with her powers who broke into her house.

She was all set to attack when the door opens slowly the door open and y/n immediately closed her eye and attacked with her powerful blue ray light coming out of y/n palm which she was showing in the direction of the person. The person dodged the y/n attack and said " I knew you would be ready to attack." After hearing the voice y/n opened her eye and saw the person in front of her standing immediately made a tensed face into a happy face

" Jimin!" she runs and hugs him tightly Jimin also hugged her back tightly... patting her head with a smile on his face. Both were hugging each other for a while neither of them was breaking the hug. Y/n started sobbing in Jimin's arms... Jimin hears and breaks the hug and looked at her, cupped her face with his hands and asked " what happened y/n? Why are you crying? Did you get hurt? " Jimin asked with a concerned look on his face.

"I tho.....I .....I thought I will never see you again..." Y/n says and hugged him again tighter than the last time. Jimin smiles and Pats her head saying " yaah... no-one can touch you till I am alive. I won't let anything happen to you. I will always protect you....and you are my strong girl after all." "Am I your strong girl? " Y/n asked showing her puppy eye..." Are you teasing me now? " "I asked you questions I need an answer for it."

"Okay I will give you an answer  before that come with me to a place... will you?" Jimin asked  y/n agreed immediately and both left the house. After walking  for a while they went  deep inside the forest..." Where are we going?"  Y/n asked curiously " you will get to know soon..." Jimin replied.
After some time y/n can see some light at the distance mixed color lights ....as she went near and near her eyes widened. She saw a beautiful lake with the galaxy in the sky... Pinkish.... purple light mixed color.

"Did you like this place?" Jimin asked

y/n was amazed by the view which was front of her eye...this could be the first time she has seen something this beautiful... her eyes were not leaving the view..." Wowww.....this ..this ... place looks amazing...how did you find this place?" Y/n asked.

" Well, I found this place a few weeks back when I was in the middle of a war...I lost my weapon and one devil attacked me...I was wounded very badly I was running inside the forest to hide and then I found this place it was night....there is something in this place after entering this place I was unconscious and when I woke up I was completely fine without any wounds in my body. I was confused about how am I completely fine... Isn't it a miracle Y/n?.." Jimin said. Y/n holds Jimin's hand tight and said:

"I am happy that you are alive... my heart stopped a beat when I heard you say that you were wounded badly..." " You started crying again y/n... Stop crying see I am fit and fine in front of you." Jimin says and hugs her. " What if something would have happened to you? I was so far away I would not even know..... You... know ...how much you mean to me... You know right? If something happens to you how will I live Jimin ?"  Y/n started crying while hugging Jimin.

" And you know I can't live without you y/n...you know how much I love you. I can fight with the whole universe for you." Jimin says with a serious look on his face." Jimin in these three years of togetherness you said those words for me the first time." Y/n says. " my actions were enough to you to understand my feelings" " say it again... please..." " No !" " Okay fine I love you too," Y/n says and kissed him on his lips.

JIMIN and Y/N were lovers for 3 years before that they were childhood friends Jimin and y/n have a secret relationship...both did not even say about their relationship to their very best friend JI-HOON. They had spent successfully 3 years of a secret without anybody finding out.

"Let's sit here for a while and then we will leave," Jimin said and y/n agreed and sat with him.
" This place looks beautiful...this place will be my favorite from now on because this place saved my universe which is you." " And you are my everything y/n," Jimin replied.
" Can I come here tomorrow morning I wanted to see how this place looks in daylight?" Y/n says curiously. " Well.... sorry to disappoint you this place will be vanished by morning and only appears at night. " Says Jimin. " Ohh....then let's meet here every night? " " Sure let's meet here ". Both were having a lovely conversation among them as the dark night was fading.

Hello readers 💜
How are you all doing?
Hope you're liking this story
Stay healthy Meet you in the next part.