11

Tears welled up in his eyes as he realised that he had lost his dear y/n forever, whom he loved so much and who never ever impacted his life without her. He stayed there for a while, mourning the loss and reminiscing about the good times they had shared together.By the time other angels gathered around the ground where jimin was sitting blankly Jimin Looking at the disappearing y/n Jimin's heart was heavy with grief, and he couldn't bring himself to move from the spot. As the other angels arrived, they could sense his sorrow and offered their support in silence.

After a very long time of silence, one of the youngest angels shouts from the crowd, "Jimin! Our new lord!" Then, slowly, one by one, every angel started chanting the same thing from the crowd, "Jimin! Our new lord!" Then, slowly, one by one, every angel started chanting the same thing. All the angels present there accepted him as their new lord because they knew Jimin very well and he was fit to be their lord since he has a kind heart and always helps them when they are in need. Jimin felt overwhelmed and grateful for the trust and support of his fellow angels and promised to lead them with fairness and compassion, ensuring that their heavenly duties would be carried out with the utmost care and dedication. Though Jimin did not want to be their lord, he still accepted because he knew Y/N would have also wanted this. suddenly, the sky started cracking with light, which made everyone look As they looked up, they saw a portal opening in the sky, and out of it came a figure that seemed to be descending towards them.

 There appeared a faceless figure, which was their god, who started giving a ray of light towards Jimin. The figure just voiced out that the Lord of Heaven will be Jimin and will lead the heavens forever Jimin just looked towards the figure in the sky and asked for something in return if he could grant. "What do you want to ask for in return?" the figure replied, to which Jimin replied, "I want Y/N back alive. The figure looked at Jimin with a hint of sadness in its eyes before nodding in agreement. "I understand," it said softly, "but I'm afraid that's not within my power.

 Is there anything else you would like to ask for?" Jimin gets furious with the reply and shouts, "Then why do you even have the powers Why are you our God if you can't bring a dead person back to life? I know you can, but what is stopping you? I'll do anything to bring her back to life. Just tell me what I should do, even if it costs my life, because she risked her life to save me; she did not deserve to die this way." Jimin starts sobbing, not being able to control himself anymore; he himself did not know when his anger turned into tears. He felt guilty for not being able to do anything to save her, and he wished he could turn back time to change the outcome. 

Jimin realised that life was fragile and that every moment should be cherished because it could be taken away in an instant. The figure looked at Jimin's crying figure for a while and then said, "You very well know the power of the sword; once stabbed, that would disappear forever. I can not change the power of the sword, but I can add an alternative rule for it. Jimin wiped his tears and looked at the figure with hope in his eyes. "What rule?" he asked, eager to hear any solution that could save his loved one's life. 

The figure replied by describing the birth of the person again: "She will definitely be reborn into this world, but as a human with a new face and a new personality. The point is how you will find her among the millions of people on earth; you have successfully found her, and if she remembers you, you will stay with her forever; with her in the heavens, she will be your wife. If you fail to find her or she fails to remember you, you will never get her." Jimin was confused a little but still nodded his head in agreement, and the figure started disappearing in the clouds.

Author's POV:-

He wondered if there was any other way to jog her memory or if he should keep searching for her. But he was desperate enough to find her and have her back in his life. The only problem was, how will he find her? He did not even know in what century she would be born, so he decided to work on it and find her. Years passed when Jimin was Lord of Heaven now and was really doing well with Heaven, and he did not find any trouble dealing with other angels since everyone praised and loved him.Despite his success in heaven, Jimin's desire to find the girl he was searching for never faded. He spent every free moment continuing his search, determined to find her no matter how long it took.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

hello army, how are you all doing  

hope you like this part . meet you in next part.

 please do comment what you think about this part.