15

Taehyung was a college student who was a very clam and naughty person. He belongs to theone of the richest families in Seoul; he was the youngest in his family and was most loved by his family. His parents are settled in the UK because of the business, and he lives with his elder brother, Kim Seokjin. 

Kim Seokjin is studying for a doctorate; he is in his final year now at the top university in Seoul. Taehyung is also a bright student but majors in management. Kim families are supportive of their children, as they don't force them to continue their old business Seokjin was not interested in business and decided to take science since he was interested, and Taehyung actually had an interest in business, so he took management.He had a cousin, Jeon Jungkook, who had also been staying with him since childhood.

AT UNIVERSITY:-"Hyung, we are in the same class!" Jungkook shouts in the corridor as he approaches from the other end towards Taehyung, who just entered the corridor. Taehyung smiled and just nodded his head. "Stop shouting; people are looking at you," Taehyung said, going close to him. "Oh, sorry, Hyung," the jungkook giggled happily. "BTW, about whom are you talking?" Taehyung asked curiously. "Just a friend," Jungkook replied with a sly smile, not wanting to reveal too much. "Well, whoever it is, I hope they're worth all the shouting," Taehyung teased before walking away with a chuckle.

Taehyung went to the library and sat down to read a book. While reading the book, he remembered the incident that happened yesterday. He recalled how he met Jimin and was hoping to meet him again. Taehyung usually doesn't have many friends because of his coldness; he refuses to mingle with others since he is introverted towards strangers, but the first meeting with Jimin was actually surprising. When Taehyung himself took the initiative to go help Jimin and start conversing with him, he really felt like he was talking to an old friend which he never had. While he was thinking about this stuff, he felt someone tapping on his shoulder. He turns to look around and sees cute little eyes blinking in innocence at him The person holding the book was hiding other facial parts, and only eyes were visible . 

Taehyung knew to whom the innocent eyes belonged, and he smiled, asking, "What are you doing here? Don't you have a class to attend? The person spoke, removing the book from her face. "I was late to class; the teacher did not allow me." Taehyung just let out a dramatic sigh. "Can I join you, Oppa?" "Yes, you can, y/n." "Oppa, why aren't you in your class?" "I had a free class. I'll go to the next class in a while," says Taehyung. They both sat silently reading their own books, so involved that they did not exchange any words for an hour. The university bell rang, to which Taehyung looked up to the wall clock from his book, which he was reading then he turned towards his right to see y/n still reading the book so interestingly that she did not hear the bell ring.

He smiled at her and tapped on her shoulder to let her know that the class was over, to which she looked up and smiled back at him, feeling embarrassed for not noticing the time. "thanks oppa!" She took all her belongings in a hurry and ran out of Library to attend her next class. Taehyung just smiled at himself, thinking how cute and clumsy she could be. He stood up to go until he noticed a shiny object lying on the chair where Y/n was sitting. He picked it up and went out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jimin pov:-Where is this place Ahhhh, I'm not able to find it. Why isn't my power working on the earth? Should I search Y/N without my power ? All these thoughts were running through my head, which I had shaken off. I was looking for an old angel who has been on earth for a long time, protecting the earth from evil. I had already contacted that angel before I came to earth through my powers, but after I landed, I could not use my powers to contact that angel. I was standing at the corner of the road, thinking about what I should do.

 I closed my eyes only to see y/n's smiling face, to which I was smiling without my knowledge. She has always been there to motivate me, no matter what. No matter what, I wish to meet her as soon as I can. I was just thinking about it when I felt a light tap on my shoulder, which made me open my eyes and look towards the direction I felt the tap on, only to see a tall and handsome guy standing smiling at me brightly.

 who is the person is ?

see you in next part

please vote and comment to my stories

it would be a great help. thank you :)