BONUS PART 2

Jimin found his job, which he was interested in. At first, he tried working as a florist and was happy, and others were also supportive of his new career. One afternoon, Jimin was working in the flower shop when a customer asked for a bouquet. He smiled, made the bouquet, and gave it to the customer. The customer was a female who had a crush on Jimin; she simply bought the bouquet as an excuse to see him. 

The female started a conversation, asking, "Are you the owner of the shop?" Jimin replied, "No, I'm just an employee here." "It's sad because you make such a beautiful bouquet. Why don't you open your own flower shop??" she asked. "I just started working here recently. I'm still learning the ropes, but I appreciate your kind words. Maybe one day I'll consider opening my own shop." The female smiled and said, "I'll be your first customer when you do!" Jimin smiled and nodded. "So if you don't mind, can I get your number or your social media account?" asked the female, Jimin making an apologetic face. 

"He already has a girlfriend, miss!" A voice comes from the door. The female's smile faltered as she heard the voice from the door.the female's expression turned sheepish as he glanced at the newcomer, feeling slightly embarrassed by the situation and left the shop.

"Jin hyung! Why are you here?" Jimin asked "Why can't I be here?. Honestly, I was not coming, but I came at last," Jin replied, confusing Jimin. "What are you saying? I'm not understanding." Said jimin.

"Yaah, I caught you flirting; imagine if yn had come instead of me today; you were dead meat." Jin said to which Jimin smiled and replied, " I wasn't Hyung; she was a kind lady." Jin sighed at Jimin's reply: "Never mind, you still have to learn things to survive." jimin agreed.

Actually, Jin was preparing for his marriage, and he thought Jimin could help him with the preparation, so he went and asked for help from him.

"Hyung, what brought you here?"asked jimin.
"Ahh, right, I want you to take a contract for flower decoration at my wedding," Jin said and Jimin was quite surprised but agreed to help out his hyung with the wedding preparations. 

He knew it would be a great opportunity to learn and grow in his skills. Jin was grateful for Jimin's willingness to assist, and they both started planning for the big day together.

JIMIN'S HOUSE:

Jimin enters the house feeling tired from a long day of wedding planning with Jin. He collapses on the couch, grateful for the chance to relax and unwind after a busy day. Yn, who was in Kitchen, was preparing dinner. She takes a glass of water and walks over to Jimin, handing it to him with a smile. "You look exhausted, Jimin. 

Here, drink this, and I'll finish up dinner," she says, offering her help to make sure he can rest properly before the next day of preparations. Jimin smiles at yn thinking how grateful he is to have yn in his life.

Later that night, Jimin helped yn clean the table after dinner. "Go and take a shower; I'll go after you," Jimin said while cleaning the dishes. Yn nods and goes to take a shower.Yn comes out of the shower feeling refreshed and grateful for Jimin's thoughtfulness. She finds him sleeping on the sofa while he waits for her. 

Yn smiles, goes near him, and kneels down, caressing his face gently. She whispers, "You must have really had a long day but still helped me with the household." Jimin stirs in his sleep, a small smile forming on his lips, making Yn's heart swell with love and gratitude. She covers him with a blanket and plants a soft kiss on his forehead before heading to bed, feeling lucky to have such a caring partner. 

JIN'S WEDDING DAY:

Yn was wearing a long, light purple dress with delicate lace detailing, her hair styled in loose curls cascading down her back. She was looking in the mirror. "You look beautiful, as you always have!" Jimin says with a warm smile, wrapping his arms around her waist. Yn blushes, feeling a rush of happiness at his sweet words, before they head out to celebrate Jin's special day together.

They reached the venue, and others were already there, chitchatting. Yn felt a sense of excitement as she saw Jin looking dapper in his suit, ready to marry the love of his life. The atmosphere was filled with love and joy, making Yn grateful to be a part of such a special occasion. "Look, here they come, the late slathers," Jin says, making others turn towards the entrance. "They are always late for every event," said Namjoon. "No doubt it's Yn's fault; Jimin Hyung must be suffering," said Jungkook. 

" Jungkook, you are wrong. Jimin always takes time to get ready," said Jhope, which made everyone surprised. "Made for each other !" said Taehyung, to which everyone started laughing. As Yn and Jimin get closer to the group, they hear the laughter, which makes them curious: "What funny things are you guys talking about?" "We were just discussing how you two are always fashionably late to every event," said Jin with a smile. Yn and Jimin chuckled, knowing their reputation among their friends.

Jin was ready, standing and waiting for his bride, looking handsome in his suit. The anticipation of the wedding ceremony was palpable in the air. The guests were buzzing with excitement, eager to witness the union of Jin and his bride. As the music started playing, all eyes turned towards the entrance, awaiting the arrival of the beautiful bride. 

The bride finally made her grand entrance, stunning everyone with her beauty as she walked down the aisle. Jin couldn't contain his emotions; his eyes filled with tears of joy as he saw his soon-to-be wife approaching him.

The love and happiness between Jin and his bride were evident as they exchanged vows, promising to love and cherish each other for eternity. The wedding ceremony was a beautiful celebration of their love, leaving everyone in attendance with hearts full of joy and hope for the future.