17

Jhope was a businessman. He was leading an entertainment company with his best friend, who is a human named Kim Namjoon. He is also related to the Kim family. He has a smart brain and excellent leadership skills. Together, they worked hard to create a successful company that provided high-quality entertainment for their clients. Together, they have successfully launched several K-pop groups and produced hit songs that have topped the charts.

 Their dedication and passion for the industry have earned them a reputation as one of the most influential figures in the entertainment world. Despite their busy schedules, Jhope and Namjoon always make time to give back to their community through various charitable activities.

Jhope said every little detail about his human life so that Jimin could know the people around him and also meet them on a daily basis. Jhope took Jimin to his house, and they both decided that Jimin would be introduced as Jhope's neighbourhood brother from his hometown.

kim's house:

" hyung! You came very early today; your shift got over so early? " Taehyung asked Jin while entering the house since he saw Jin's car in the basement, "Yes, early; also, they gave me a week's holiday, says Jin from the living room, playing a video game. "Jungkookie did not come still? His class was over before mine." Taehyung asks, frowning, to which Jin replies, He came home; I sent him to pick up y/n, and we are having a get-together tonight," says Jin, still eyes on the screen. "Hyungs are coming?" Taehyung chimmed while removing his coat, and Jin just nodded in agreement.

(The doorbell rings.)

Taehyung opens the door to find a man with a gummy smile on his face. Taehyung smiled back warmly and hugged him as soon as the man entered the house. "Yoongi Hyung, how have you been ?""I'm doing great. How was your new semester?" "Yaah yoongi-ah waso? Come soon and help me with the cooking." Jin shouts from the kitchen. "Yaa, coming." "Let's talk after all come."Says yoongi to Taeyung and goes to the kitchen.

Min Yoongi is like a family to the Kim brothers, and Yoongi is the most famous producer in Korea. He is no less than a celebrity. Yoongi's parents passed away in an accident when he was a kid. He lives with his only sister, Min YN, Jungkook's best friend. They have known each other for a very long time.

Despite his busy schedule, Yoongi always makes time for his friends and family. He values their relationships and cherishes the moments they spend together. His talent and hard work have earned him numerous awards and accolades in the music industry.

At YN's Place:

"Are you done dressing up?" shouts Jungkook from the living room. "In 2 minutes, I'll be there!" Yn shouts back from her room.After 5 minutes, Yn comes fully dressed in a white dress, her hair slightly curled at the end of her length. She looked like the prettiest person on earth. "How do I look?" Yn asked Jungkook in excitement because she spent 3 hours on it and wanted to look like the prettiest girl on earth."Waahh, Are you crazy, YN? Are you getting married? "Why did you dress up like a bride?" Jungkook asks in surprise and starts laughing. 

"Yaaahhh, do you have a death wish?" Yn shouts, to which Jungkook stops laughing and makes her understand that it was too much for them to get together and that this was not the first time they were getting together with everyone. Yn somehow understood and changed, but she wore the same colour dress and removed her makeup. Yn had a reason for the dress up she did earlier.

"hyung! Yn and Jungkook did not come still." Taehyung shouts from the living room, watching the clock from time to time. "They are not kids anymore. Stop worrying, Taehyung-Aah!" Jin shouts back from the kitchen. "I pity Jungkook-ahh," says Yoongi with a sigh. "why? Do you pity our jungkookkie?" asks Jin, frowning. "I know my sister would have changed 20 dresses to look like the prettiest girl. and Jungkook would be bored waiting for her; I just wish she didn't appear here in a wedding dress tonight." 

"what ? Wedding dress, why would our yn do that?" " asif You don't know, Hyung; it's all because of you." Yoongi says, "What I did?" Jin asks, "Hyung, you played with her groom and bride when she was 10 years old, and since that day she has had a huge crush on you. " "I never knew this," Jin says in shock. "Just be normal, Hyung. I think her crush might go after she finds the perfect boyfriend. " What about our Jungkookie? He might be the best one, don't you think? They are best friends also," says Jin, to which Yoongi says no.

 "If they could, they would have been dating long ago. What they have is a pure friendship. "What about our taehyungie? He is handsome too," says Jin. "I have been thinking about Taehyung all this time; he would be the best boyfriend for my sister, but I haven't seen them speak much," Yoongi says, to which Jin agrees.

While Jin and Yoongi were busy cooking and gossiping about their sibling, they heard a doorbell ring and saw Jhope enter with some guy.