13

Before he went, he got instruction from the god of angels that whatever consequences he would be facing, he should also follow the rules on earth. He has to go to earth, but he will not have all his power with him. For the safety of nature and the world, he was granted less power, but he can only use his powers in emergencies. If he uses his power to harm innocent creatures, he will be completely lost, and he will disappear from the world.

Jimin closed his eyes from heaven, opened his eyes, and found him on earth under a cherry blossom tree on the footpath. Suddenly, he saw people walking beside him. He looked here and there in confusion at vehicle horns in traffic. This all was very new to him because it was the 21st century and the world had developed a lot. He had come on earth decades ago in the reach of y/n, but he had never experienced such a thing because he did not exist as a human. This time he came as a visible living being because of less power within him.

He was only contemplating what was going on in his immediate environment. Someone in the crowd that was moving around him shoved him. He simply turned to face the person who had shoved him, only to hear a brief apology in words that were not particularly clear because the offender had already turned and walked away. 

When the cherry blossom began to fall, Jimin was still processing what had just happened when he realised that the cherry blossom had always fallen from trees whenever he had arrived on earth.Jimin decided to stop thinking about it right now and let him get out of the crowd and find a quiet place to think about the next moves.

Jimin found a park where kids were playing around, around the age of 5-8 years old. He smiled and looked at those little ones from a distance they were playing and laughing happily there was a small girl who was running around the park happily but slipped because of the stone and fell down she started crying jimin did not waste time rushed towards the little girl and picked her up and hushed her to not cry. He checked if the girl was hurt and offered to help her clean her scraped knee. The little girl stopped crying and smiled at Jimin, feeling grateful for his kindness. the little one was smiling and jimin smiled and then jimin heard a voice "hey! who are you?"

.

.

..

.

.

..

.

.

..

hello armys 

hope all are doing fine .

something interesting is coming up stay tuned

stay healthy.