BOUNS PART -5

Jimin ran through the hospital corridors, worried about Yn 's health if something was serious. After receiving a call from Jungkook, he immediately booked a flight to the house to check on her, and he left his important meeting without saying a word. Jimin reaches the room and sees members standing in the corridor with worried expressions on their faces. "What's going on?" Jimin asks, his heart racing with concern. 

Seoyeon steps forward and explains, "Go and meet her." Jimin nods and goes inside the room, only to see Yn lying on the bed, thinking something deeply. He approaches her cautiously, trying to hide his own anxiety. Yn looks up at Jimin with tear-filled eyes, silently conveying her distress. Jimin sits beside her, taking her hand in his and offering a comforting presence without saying a word. "Jimin, what are we going to do now?" She asks softly. 

Jimin really had no idea what's going on; the only thing he sees is yn being upset, and he did not want to ask about it and make her sad

Jimin really had no idea what's going on; the only thing he sees is yn being upset, and he did not want to ask about it and make her sad. "It's okay, YN, and nothing is going to happen to you until I am alive and breathing," he reassured her. Thinking YN is suffering from some kind of disease. " I thought at first the doctor had made a mistake, but I did the test again, and the reports were positive," said Yn, shaking her head in disbelief. 

Jimin squeezes her hand tightly when he hears the word positive. He can't believe it either. But try to act normal. "It's going to be okay, YN.," Jimin said softly. "No, how are things going to be okay? " Everything is going to change. We have to change our house furniture,color the house, and buy new clothes for our baby. We have to plan so much. and I don't know if I can handle it all." She looked down, feeling overwhelmed. 

Jimin replied instantly, "We can handle it together; we will color our house; we will replace old furniture with new; and we will also buy clothes for babies!" Wait, what?" he asked, confused. "What do you mean by clothes for babies?" he asked, looking at yn , feeling puzzled.

Yn smiled and placed her hand on her stomach, revealing her pregnancy. "We're going to have a baby," she said softly, tears of joy welling up in her eyes. Jimin's eyes widened in surprise as he processed the news. "Aren't you sick? I thought you were sick," asked Jimin. "When did I say I was sick? I was just worried about raising our kid. 

I was worried if I would be able to handle it," she said. He was even more surprised when she responded with a smile and said, "I'm not sick; I'm pregnant." Jimin's face broke into a wide grin as he enveloped Yn in a tight hug, feeling overwhelmed with happiness at the unexpected news. Yn laughed, relieved that Jimin's initial confusion had turned into pure joy at the prospect of becoming parents together.

As they embraced, Yn knew that they were ready to take on this new chapter in their lives with love and excitement. Jimin whispered, "I can't wait to meet our little one." "So do we !" Suga says this while entering the room with a big grin on his face, with others following him.

 "Congratulations, you two," Suga said warmly. Jin, Jungkook, Taehyung, Jhope ,Namjoon, and Seoyeon congratulated them as well. Yn and Jimin were grateful for the support of their friends and felt even more excited about the journey ahead, knowing they had such a strong support system. They all shared in the joy of this new beginning, and Yn couldn't help but feel incredibly blessed.