6

Jimin and y/n tried to follow Ji-hoon.....but Ji-hoon was fast enough to walk away from their eyesight that they could not find him anywhere.... "we did a huge mistake, we should have told Ji-hoon about us in the beginning..." y/n says worriedly. " I know...even I think the same now he might be hating us for hiding our relation from him for years....being our best friend we did not say him...I feel worst right now..."Jimin replied in frustration."go find him !" y/n says to jimin to which Jimin nodded in determination and went into the forest where Ji hoon went.

Ji-hoon pov:

I have been fooled for years by my best friends they did not tell me about their relationship...I am a fool now... I have liked y/n for years and I did not tell her how I feel about her...now I realized she has always loved jimin she always had him in her heart. I feel so broken now...I am really angry and upset with them I just need some time alone to sort out my thoughts...I need to go far away from them now.

End of pov.

Ji hoon was so lost in his thoughts that he did not realize where he is going, he went inside the forest almost near the border of heaven. Ji hoon was walking looking down suddenly he saw a shadow appearing  in front of him black and dark shadow. since it was a shadow he could not find out who that was he can only see the shadow and hear a deep voice saying " Ji hoon I was coming to meet you ....but you are already here to meet me. great!! " Ji hoon was surprised to hear the voice he had no idea who the shadow was and why the shadow wanted to meet him." who are you? and why do you want to meet me ?" "ha ha ha seriously now you will act as if you don't know your master?" " master??" " yes! am your master from hell. " master? from hell? so you are from hell.... how dare you come here! you have a death wish I see.... ha ha" Ji hoon laughs and was ready to attack the shadow with his weapon. " don't you dare to trick me ... you can not kill me am just a shadow, haha" The shadow attacked with his magic to Ji hoon. suddenly Ji hoon stops at the same place where he was and he could not move his body he tried hard to move his body from the same place he was not able to speak at that movement and suddenly after a few sec he fainted and the shadow took him.

on other side Jimin came inside the forest following Ji hoon but he could not find Ji hoon.

he went deep inside the forest in search of Ji hoon, after some time Jimin found himself lost in the forest it was already midnight but he could not find Ji hoon anywhere. after so much of searching he decided to head back to heaven after many time of attempts of returning home he found the way back home while he was near the palace he heard screams of other angels he rushed towards the palace he saw the devil and his army fighting with angels he already killed the head of the heaven and then jimin immediately started fighting with devil army. he saw the devil has killed half of the angels which made him angry and he fought with devil army and killed everyone. now only the devil was remaining he went inside the palace in search of the devil.

Hello readers,
How are your guys doing?
Hope all are fine...
I know it took me longer to update the part am really sorry...
Hope you enjoy this part💜💟💜💟

See you in next part💟