9 🍂

The sun rays peeked through the window, waking Ibraheem from his slumber. He looked at his naked wife, who was sleeping peacefully, laying on her stomach, covered with blanket looking adorable as ever. He went to the bathroom to take a shower and to get ready for the day. He smiled as he walked out of the bathroom and saw her still asleep. He leaned over her, whispering in her ear,

"Good morning, babygirl."

"Mhmm..." She moaned hearing his deep, morning voice.

"Wake up, wifey." He placed a kiss below her ear lobe. Haya turned and was now laying on her back. She pulled the blanket over her head.

"Let me sleep, Ibraheem Ahmed." She whined in

"C'mon I'll run a bath for you." He said picking her up. "Freshen up I'll get us breakfast."

"Shouldn't we be eating with everyone else?"

"Do you want to limp downstairs or want me to carry you, and will you be able to explain why you can't walk baby?" He asked.

"Yahin thik hai." She said making him chuckle.

Ibraheem went downstairs and greeted his parents.

"Assalamualaikum."

"Walekumassalam beta, Haya kahan hai?" Farzana asked.

"Ammi wo thaki hui hai toh she's resting." Ibraheem said. "Salma humara nashta ready kardo upar hi kha lengy." He told one of the maids.

"Accha. Han beta usko araam karne do, she needs to look fresh today."

"Yeah right." Maya said and the tone of her sarcasm didn't go unnoticed by Zoya. Instead of saying something to her, she decided to push her buttons.

"Haan bechari raat ko kaafi thak gayi hongi. She should definitely rest." Zoya smirked at Maya, whose face fell.

"Tum zyada nahi bolne lagi ho." Ibraheem pulled her hair.

"Maine aisa kya boldia jo ap itna blush kar rahe hain?" Zoya teased.

"Zoya.!" Farzana exclaimed, horrified.

"Mai chalta hoon, you guys continue." He said taking the tray from Salma.

After showering Haya got out of the bathroom and changed into different clothes. She gasped as she looked in the mirror. She glared at Ibraheem who just entered the room with a tray of food in his hands. He placed the tray on the bed.

"Ibraheem Ahmed what did you do?" She said pointing towards her neck and chest.

"What did YOU do, Haya Ibraheem?" He said taking of his tshirt and showing her his back. His back was full of scratches and marks. She blushed and sat on the bed.

"Woman you need to cut your nails."

"Or maybe you could be a little gentle with me."

"Nah, it'll only get rougher so brace yourself, pretty." He said feeding her.

"Uncle auntie ko koi problem to nahi hai na hum room mein nashta kar rahe hain?" She asked taking a sip of her tea.