6 🦋

It was time was Samiya's Rukhsati and everyone got emotional as they saw her crying her heart out Hugging her mother and father. Zainab and Seher stood beside each other and also cried. It is some sort of thing, that you cry whenever you see someone else cry.

Everyone got into their respective cars and drove home. Finally Samiya Api was now Samiya bhabhi. She was welcomed in Rahat Villa, by her mamis and cousins. After doing all the rasams and sending the bride in her room, everyone called it a night.

"Uff mai to thak gayi yar." Seher plopped on the bed.

"Haan but change karo aur apna make up remove karke sona." Zainab said.

"Okayy." She got up and went to the bathroom. She changed into her pajamas and a random oversized t shirt. She wiped her make up and washed her face. She left her hair open and walked outside to see Zainab also in her night suit.

"Mujhe garam doodh pina hai. Bohot thakan ho rahi hai." Seher said.

"Jakr khud lelo. Ho sake to mere liye bhi le aana." Zainab said.

She sighed as she got up from the bed and went downstairs. She opened the fridge and took out the milk and poured it into the saucepan to boil it.

"Kya kar rahi ho?" A voice asked. She put her hand on her chest and sighed.

"Yaa Allah ye koi mazak nahi hai, mera heart fail ho jata."

"Darpok kahin ki."

"Kya chaiye yrr tumhe Junaid ke bacche."

"Kuch nahi bas kuch batana tha."

"Kya hai?" She asked pouring the milk into two glasses.

"Junaid itna time lagta hai bottle bharne m..-" Furqaan trailed off walking in the kitchen.

"Ary bhai mai to bottle bharne aya tha ek churail ko dekh kar dar gaya." Junaid laughed. Furqaan wanted to scold him but before he could she retroted.

"Apni ki qism walo se kaise darr gaye. Ap to humare sardar hain." She smiled cunningly.

"That was a good one. I'll give you that." Junaid said.

"Waise ye kya karrhi ho?" Furqaan asked.

"Apne aur api ke liye doodh garam kar rahi thi."

"Acha."

"Thik hai fir, good night." She said and walked out of the kitchen.

~~time skip brought to you by my lazy ass 2 days after Walima~~

Dadi jaan was in her room and Zainab was there getting her hair oiled by dadi jaan. The door to her room opened and Furqaan walked inside.

"Oo bhai yaha ka rasta kaise bhul gaye aj?" Zainab teased.

"Mujhe ye tumse puchna chaiye." He retroted.

"Ha ha very funny."

"Acha ab jao yahan se mujhe dadi jaan se bat karni hai." Furqaan said sitting on dadi jaan's bed.

"Ary yr ap bad me bat kar lena."

"Thik hai, koi bat nahi." He said. "Ary haan yaad aya, wo Ayesha aur Fareha chachi cake bake kar rahin hain." He said and Zainab shot up from her seat.

"Mere bina? Abhi dekhti hun." She said running out of the room making dadi jaan laugh.

"Haan to beta kya baat karni thi tumhein."

"Mai... Wo mai ye keh raha tha ..." He stuttered.

"Mujhe pata hai beta tumhe kya kehna hai." Dadi jaan smirked.

"Ji?" He questioned. Dadi jaan was about to answer when her phone rang.

"Hello." She answered.

"Walekumassalam. Ha mai theek hun." She replied.

"Haan beta bolo." Furqaan sat there listening dadi jaan's side of the conversation.

"Allah rakhe meri chaar potiyan hain, tum kiska bol rahi ho?" Dadi jaan said and Furqaan furrowed his brows.

"Acha Seher, beta uski to baat pakki ho chuki hai." She said and Furqaan choked on his saliva.

"Ary koi bat nahi isme mazrat wali koi baat nahi hai. Tumhe pata nahi tha. Humne darasal kisi ko bataya nahi." Dadi jaan smiled even though the person on the other side couldn't see her.

"Haan thik hai beta, Allah hafiz."

"Kyu miyan chehre ke rang kyu udh gaye?" Dadi jaan asked as soon as she hung up.

"Seher ki bat pakki hai? Kisse?" Furqaan asked, bewildered.

"Tumse, aur kisse, yahi baat karne aye the na." Dadi jaan said as if it's the most obvious thing

"Ap.. ap ko kaise pata." He scratched the back of his neck.

"Beta main dadi hun tumhari. Tumhari rag rag se waqif hun."

"To ap baat karengi abbu aur chacha jaan se?" He asked.

"Haan kyun nahin, par pehly mai Seher se to puchna chahungi."

"Puch lein." He smirked.

"Thik hai jao ab bhejo use mere pas."

"Ji." With that he left.

He walked in the kitchen, and saw Fareha chachi, Ayesha and Zainab preparing for their cake.

He grabbed a bottle from the fridge and went upstairs towards Seher's room. The door was open but still he knocked. Seher was browsing through her phone. She looked up from her phone when she heard the knock.

"Ary Furqaan bhai, aaen." She sat up properly.

"Bhai? Seriously." He deadpanned and sat across her on her bed.

"To?" She questioned.

"Yaddash kamzor hai ladki tumhari." He said and blushed realising what he meant.

"Yaad hai. Jo bhi hai you're still Furqaan bhai." She giggled.

"Hmm zyada din nahi." He smirked.

"Kya matlab?"

"Jao daadi jaan bula rahi hain. Pata chal jaega." He winked and he left the room.

She ran down the stairs in her flustered state and barged into dadi jaan's room.

"Aapne mujhe bulaya?"

"Pehli baar itni tezi me ayi ho? Kya baat hai?" Dadi jaan teased.

"Free thi to agayi." She laid her head on dadi jaan's lap.

"Han sab pata hai mujhe."

"Accha bataein naa, kyu bula rahi thin."

"Ek bat karni thi tumse."

"Ji."

"Furqaan pasand hai tumhe?" Dadi jaan asked. She blushed and hid her face in dadi jaan's lap. Dadi jaan understood her way of answering the questions and raked her hand through her hair.

"Baat karun tumhari abba aur taya se?" She nodded.

"Hmmm par soch rahi hun na karun?" Dadi jaan's sentence made her jolt up from her position.

"Kyu?" She asked instantly.

"Tumne mujhe nahi bataya, apni dadi jaan ko? Mai kyu tumhari help karun." Dadi jaan said dramatically.

"Offo, mujhe khud kuch samjh nahi aya, mai apko kya batati. Meri pyaari dadi hain na ap, aisa na karien mere sath." She hugged dadi jaan trying to look cute.

"Ha mere bacche, mazak kar rahi hun. Shaam me ayengy tumhare abba aur taya to baat karti hun." She kissed her forehead.

"Thank you so much." She said kissing her grandmother's both cheeks.

She was met by a smirking Furqaan leaning on the wall, on her way out.

"Hatein."

"Badi excited hain ap to. Mujhse bhi zyada." He chuckled.

"Ap humari baatein sun rahe the." She turned beet red.

He leaned down to her ear and whispered,
"Cute." And walked away.