7 🍄

Falak never thought she'd witness a day, that she would be spending a beautiful Thursday afternoon with her best friend glaring at her potential husband. But that's exactly what's happening right now. The duo had the usual plan to have lunch together and then hit the mall. It might've slipped Falak's mind to mention that Saad would be joining them in their shopping spree and now Jen is throwing imaginary daggers at Saad who is sitting in front her. If looks could kill he'd be ten feet under already.

"Falak... Hum lunch aur shopping py jaane wale thy na?" Jen harshly stabbed her salad with her fork. Saad visibly gulped at the action. It wasn't like he was scared of her but he knows that this woman has a tendency to go feral over small things.

"Ye yahan kya kar raha hai." She asked too sweetly. Even Falak felt intimidated for a second but then she realised this is the girl who cries watching puppies.

"Look maine tujhe pehly se isi liye nahi btaya kyuke mujhe pta tha tu aise react kregi." Falak started.

"Acha aur kya lagta hai ab kya karungi main? Isko phoolon ka haar pehnaungi?" Jen snapped.

"Jen tumhara problem kya hai?" Saad intervened.

"Aap Saad Agha sahab. Ap hain meri problem, janab." Jen glared at him.

"Saad let me...-"

"Nahi Fifi let me talk.." Saad said. "We used to be friends Jen, what happened?"

"What happened? Is he for real?" Jen asked Falak. "Yes Saad we used to be friends but it was destroyed the moment you broke my best friend's heart. You had no right." Jen breathed out.

"Jen mai Falak se maafi mang chuka hoon, mai tumse bhi maafi mangne ko tayyar hoon, I am really sorry what happened Jen." Saad wasn't saying this because this is Falak's best friend but because she was his friend too. And he wanted to make amends.

"Saad tumhari apology mere kisi kaam nahi hai. Tumhare sorry keh dene se kya hojaega? Kya wo panch saal wapas mil jaengy jab meri best friend mere pass nahi thi. Kya mera wo guilt khatam ho paega jo aaj tak mere dil me hai ke main apni best friend ko wo support nahi de saki jiski use zarurat thi aur use humse dur jana padha." Jen cried. "How many night did she spend alone crying, she would never tell but i know. How she blamed herself for Harry's death. Kya sab kuch reverse ho jaega? Saad kya karoon main tumhare sorry ka." Jen was now sobbing uncontrollably.

Falak also had tears streaming down her face and Saad was in a state of shock. He didn't know what to say or do.

"Jen you stupid, stupid bitch. Itna sab kuch rakh kar baithi thi dil me." Falak said to her best friend. She immediately went to hug and wiped her tears. "Meri baat sun aur dhyaan se sun. Agar main apni life me kuch hoon na to uska sabse bada reason tu hai." She kneeled infront of Jen's chair, not caring about being in a public place. "Tu ye sab soch bhi kaise sakti hai ye guilt ye faltu baaten. Nikaal de sab apne dil se. You're the best best friend and supporter one could ask for. I've moved on Jen. I'd never hold it against you if you don't want to reconcile with Saad it's completely your choice. But we've grown and changed. I've moved past all the bitter memories. So the decision here is yours to make."

"Jen mujhe nahi pata tumhe meri baaten kitni sach lage but mujhe afsos hai. Maine galti ki thi aur Maine uski saza bhi kaati hai. Mere us decision ne sirf Fifi ko hi nahi tumhe bhi mujhse door kiya. Hum dost thy Jen, I missed Fifi but I missed Harry and I missed you, too. We grieved together after he left..." Saad teared up remembering Haris. "Mere liye wo dost nahi bhai tha, aur tum dono ke sath uski kami kam mehsoos hoti thi. Sometimes I feel like I'm the reason our group broke apart and it haunts me. But I'm trying to make amends Jen."

Saad's words made an impact on Jen and she had to admit she missed their bond too.

"I'm sorry Saad, I shouldn't have been so rude." Jen finally came around.. "and I'm glad that things are going good between you and Fifi."

"Thanks Jen." Saad smiled at her and she smiled back.

Though Falak felt immense pleasure seeing her best friend and her someone special getting along she glared at the both of them.

"I hate you both." The two turned to look at her. Their faces practically screaming "???"

"Itna kya emotional hogye , itna rula diya sar dard karne laga mera." Falak whined. Jen laughed at her silliness.

"Laa main daba doon." Jen said making grabby hands at Falak.

"Hatt. Ab tum dono ki saza yeh hai ke tum dono mere bags uthaogy. You'll buy me coffee and dinner." She leaned back in her chair.

"Aur koi hukum meri jaan?" Saad asked.

"Cringe." Jen threw a tissue at him.

"Cringe bhi hoon aur simp bhi." Saad smirked at Jen.

"Dheet add karna bhul gaye tum." Jen laughed.

Falak just smiled, happy that two of the most important people in her life, were getting along again.

The three of them went to find the perfect gift for Falak jr. Saad advised them about the little girl's likes and dislikes. After 2 hours of surfing they finally the perfect gift and parted ways. Jen went home on her own and Falak went with Saad.

"I am glad you and Jen made up." Falak said as they reached Falak's home.

"Yeah." Saad agreed. "So I'll see you tomorrow?"

"You bet you will." Falak replied, before getting out of the car. "good night."

"Night."

Saad waited till Falak got inside safely and then left.

A/n: short chapter.