Epilogue 💌

"Waah that was pretty intense." Asim said.

"It was." Khadeeja chuckled.

"Bhai ap thik hain?" Ayesha asked. Khadeeja looked at Aadil he seemed fazed. She held his hand and gave it a squeeze. He looked at her a give her a small smile.

"I'm absolutely fine." He squeezed Khadeeja's hand tightly.

"Wo sab to thik hain bhabhi apke abba kaise maane?" Asim asked.

"Inse hi puchlo." Khadeeja narrowed her eyes at Aadil. He laughed at her reaction.

"Maine inke bhai ko contact kara and he told me how she's not doing well, and the reason why her father disapproved of us, which was my fame."

"And do you actually believe this guy, he went to my father and said "uncle main abhi sab chor dunga" I was so upset at him when I found out." Khadeeja huffed out.

"But luckily her father saw how genuinely I felt for her. He said he can't see his daughter suffer so he allowed us to be together." Aadil continued.

"Woah... everything was crazy. But all in all, what matters is that you guys are together." Ayesha smiled.

"Yes." Aadil said.

"Fir apki shadi kab hui?" Asim asked.

"Usi waqt." Khadeeja facepalmed.

"Hain?" The couple let out together.

"Kya yar, itne maslo ke baad sab settle hua tha, I was scared ke phir se kuch gadbad na ho jae, to bas hum hotel wapas pohche and wahin humara nikah hogaya." Aadil explained.

"Sahi faisla kara apne, bhai." Asim laughed.

"You guys are literal goals, MashaAllah. I mean, it's easy to say that you love someone, but you guys proved it." Ayesha smiled.

After a while they duo decided to leave since it was getting late. They bid their goodbyes. As Asim and Ayesha left, Khadeeja and Aadil went back to their room.

Khadeeja stood infront the mirror and removed the ear rings that dangled from her ear. Aadil walked towards her and stood behind her already in his night wear.

"You looked beautiful today." He whispered to her.

"Hmm you looked handsome as well." She turned to him.

"I'm sorry."

"Why?"

"To this day, I feel guilty for treating you badly." He said.

"Shh. Don't mention it. I forgave you already." She rested her head on his chest and he wrapped his hands around her waist. They stood there in silence.

"Okay, I need to go change, i'm tired." She pulled away. She walked inside the bathroom came back wearing Aadil's t-shirt and a random pair of pyjama pants.

Aadil was sitting on the bed leaning on the headboard. He smiled at her and she laid her head in his lap.

"Kya soch rahi hain?" He asked as played with her hair.

"We've come a long way. Didn't we?" As she took his hand in hers.

"We did." He agreed.

"Ap khush hain, Aadil?" She sat up and looked at him.

"Haan. Bohot zyada." He replied.

"Main bhi." She grinned.

"Kya hua, aise kyu muskura rahi hain?" Aadil asked suspiciously.

She got closer to his ear and whispered,

"Soch rahi hu chota Aadil kaisa dikhega." His eyes widen at her words.

"Are you serious?" I asked hovering above me. I nodded my head.

"I love you, I love you so so much. Thank you so much baby." He peppered my face with kisses.

"I love you too." I replied.

The end.❤️